FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
July 01, 2024, 02:58:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: FC panelvan for sale  (Read 2981 times)
Tom_H

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« on: May 05, 2006, 01:44:56 AM »

I have made the difficult decision to place my van for sale as I do not have the time to put right the problems that emerged soon after I bought it 3 years ago...namely 186 engine has broken compression ring, radiator needs recore, brake cyl needs kit (already stainless sleeved). Van has only small amount of rust in usual places. Floors are near perfect. This van is now un-registed but plated for use in Qld with the 186, 4 speed and HR disc braked crossmember. Please call 0428 750 850 but I do prefer you  email me at tomhannam5@optusnet.com.au and I will send pics and answer any queries. Van is near Ballina NSW about 1.5 hours Sth of Qld border. I am asking $4,500 but am negotiable depending on degree of enquiry as I do want to sell it ASAP. FYI it is half windowless with one pair of side glass holes originally cut in. Thanks
MachineHead1

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2006, 12:13:12 AM »

hi tom,

just wondering if your van is still for sale?
Tom_H

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2006, 11:09:51 AM »

FYI I am updating this thread as I have received a couple of new enquiries in the last couple of days asking if this van is still for sale...The van is no longer for sale, thanks to those who enquired. This thread is now closed. Tom
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: