FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
September 30, 2024, 05:25:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Custom Holden's in SM 'Hot Rod' Magazine  (Read 2236 times)
customFC
nsw-club
Guru

Model: FC

Ask me about microwaving cats for fun or profit.

View Profile
« on: November 05, 2005, 11:26:00 AM »

There is a new 1 off Street Machine Magazine on the news stands called 'Hot Rod', that has a great article on Custom Holdens from the 50's, 60's and 70's. The article is written by Paul Kelly, with great information and superb pics showing mostly 48's and FJ customs, with a few others including a couple of FC's.
Here's a pic I scanned from the pages showing a cool FC custom from SA. The best thing is that it is in colour (as most other pics are) as I have seen pics of this custom before in B&W. The colour gives a whole new perspective. (My scanner doesn't do it justice)

Also has an article on John's sectioned 48 project and a whole bunch of cool Kustom Kulture articles including a pin up girl for the garage wall.  Wink
I would like to thank Paul Kelly for being involved in such an informative article on the thing that I love the most - Holden CUSTOMS!!!
Go out and buy the mag....$10 well spent.
Regards
Alex
« Last Edit: November 05, 2005, 11:27:56 AM by custom_fc » Logged

customFC
nsw-club
Guru

Model: FC

Ask me about microwaving cats for fun or profit.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2005, 11:39:30 AM »

Whilst I am talking magazines, check out the latest Extreme Magazine for a feature on a shmick blown V8 FC. From memory the colours were gold and white.
Regards
Alex

TorqueFC
Guru

Modified?

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2005, 11:53:27 AM »

hey custom fc - that gold and white fc is a good mate of mines, simon!!

he spent a lot fo time and $$$ on that car, but if/when you see it you will love it

regards
Darcy

tests have proven that the final words before a fatal urban car crash are "OH ****"

in a rural car crash they are " Hold my stubby and watch this for skill!"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: