FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
July 05, 2024, 08:39:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: wintersun parade  (Read 2477 times)
FC58q

I love My FC's all 3

View Profile
« on: June 12, 2005, 06:56:00 PM »

Hi all
Wintersun parade was great last night down at Coolangatta QLD there were quite a few FE/FC sedan, utes and a panelvan from Toowoomba. I hope to be able to put up some pics later as we are going down ther for breaky and another day of wall to wall or should I say street to street of cars  and lots of rock n roll music it has a great atmosphere.
cheers
FC58q. : Smiley Smiley
HARKO
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2005, 11:58:21 PM »

Angry Im realy happy for ya  Angry  Grin
I want to be there "Right about now"
I cant wait for that teletransporter that telstra is working on to come on the market Smiley
« Last Edit: June 12, 2005, 11:59:33 PM by HARKO » Logged
NO NAME

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2005, 07:20:48 AM »

last year it got to me too much, I said to the missus "pack some cothes and we will go to queensland", 9 1/2  hours later we were in coolangatta.
Ive been waiting all year to get back but unfortunately my car is not quite ready.
next year nothing will stop me.

HARKO
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2005, 10:16:56 AM »

OK its a date , We'll cruize up together .
I have 2 other mates in the same boat with an itchn for rat style rides and although theyve both got realy cool HK prems right now who knows what they'll be cruising up in next year.
bent8-58

The older it gets-the slower it was!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2005, 09:44:38 AM »

Yes, its definetly worth jotting down on the calendar,we've been going for quite a few years now.Heaps of  gorgeous,beautiful,shapely,shiny,pointy, curvy(sorry,we're on the cars now aren't we?)umm, yeah, the cars & rods were excellent too! Once again we went down in the "Drive car" for the weekend,but attended the Friday night cruise in friends '34 Dodge & the Sunday night cruise in friends '57 Chev. Hopefully next year we'll be cruisin' in FC style( First Class!) l hope to be over in the park though, not in the main streets, its so much more relaxed over there,too many humans to contend with on the main drag!  Daz

I LOVE CATS.....BUT I CANT EAT A WHOLE ONE BY MYSELF.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: