FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
June 09, 2024, 01:19:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Still in the "dark side" but its a "GAS"  (Read 1429 times)
mick wilson
« on: May 20, 2004, 08:24:58 AM »

Sorry Craig,
I guess some of us are slow learners. After selling the FC to buy the Mustang to sell the Mustang to buy another FC to sell the second FC to buy an "EK Holden which runs on GAS"

Maybe one day the club will open its doore to "Tanks"  but with my history of only owning cars for a few weeks, it probably wont be long till I come to my sences again and by yet another FC. Craig, guess what the colour is !!! White top with "wait for it", Grey body, anyone got any Blue paint !

If anyone in the club has some parts incl Fuel tank to suit EK then please contact me

Rgds
Mick Wilson
craiga
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2004, 08:36:29 AM »

Oh well Mick at least I know you'll only have the EK for a few months before you show some common sense and sell it for ANOTHER FC  Tongue

Keep in contact though, I think we are going to have a combined run with the NSW FB/EK later this year so we might see you then. And the FB/EK Nats are coming up in Nowra on the June long weekend so you should get yourself down there.

Cheers,

Craig.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: