FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:28:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: O/T Seasons Greeting  (Read 10090 times)
craiga
« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2003, 08:32:41 AM »

Hey Rob, any chance I can get adopted into your family? Sounds pretty darn good!

Merry Christmas,

Craig.
4hammers
tas-club
Guru

Model: FE

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2003, 08:48:34 AM »

No problems Craig!!
But you must be open minded & like F@$D's too!! I recall you had an XR8. Correct? If you like, I can send a photo of this Falcon. Sweet. It has the Autolux "Streakline" Flash.
Rob J

WTB..FE FC Commercial...Stock plz
craiga
« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2003, 10:15:06 AM »

Rob,

I still have the XR8 and I'd love to see a photo of the XK. I know its not a Holden but these are quite rare in good conditon, they had a number of design and quality faults that meant that they didn't last very well. Some may disagree but in my opinion they are just as important to our motoring history as any Holden, as are the early Valiants.

Cheers,

Craig.
HARKO
« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2003, 12:07:55 PM »

I too had a few Fords in the past ,I started out with an XP Coupe, Then an XP Ute ,then onto an XY and also had the privelage of spending my youth in a hot XM coupe - Man did I pick up with that car I still have a sweet spot for the coupes but truth be known I was arranging finance for an XL sedan when I saw my EK ute for sale .... whew it was a close one .
If you chose not to post a pic of it here 4hammers I would love to see it otherwise with a bit of a run down on it ,cheers mate .
Had a bloody beuwdy of a chrissy hope the feelings mutual for all you guys ,Cheers Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: December 26, 2003, 12:10:29 PM by HARKO » Logged
normd

6 in a row , the way to "GO"

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 26, 2003, 01:21:55 PM »

Hey Rob
      I'm  a "Fence Sitter"      Like Holdens AND Fords . My first car was an XK Falcon , white , red roof & red flash down the side ,....   oh,  and 2 black  1 1/2", "go fast" stripes between the taillights ,  (was big stuff in 1970 Grin )
    I would love to see a pic of yours , if you're not gonna post one here , could you please e-mail me one, to see if it is the same design as mine was.

As for Motoring History , I agree with Craig.

Norm  Smiley
« Last Edit: December 26, 2003, 01:26:54 PM by normd » Logged

I Love My "FC" 192 . Old but still a "Rev Head"

R.I.P. Norm - A Great Mate to Everyone on the Forum.
fc4me

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2003, 12:20:10 AM »

I may be twisted but thats excellent Harko. Best regards to everyone for the silly season.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: