FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:40:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: forum  (Read 1807 times)
spinach

chrome is better than plastic.

View Profile
« on: August 28, 2003, 03:29:15 AM »

just wanted to send out a mass message to all saying, thanks. It's very rare to find a place like this where people actually try and help you out, let alone the fact that I'm a complete stranger to all of you. You guys are keeping the old olden faith alive by helping each other out, one of these days I catually hope to know enough to be able to answer someones question rather than just read it.

spin aka Luke.
Blown_FC

FC Holdens & Mini Coopers....Cars of the Century

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2003, 03:06:13 AM »

Spin....can't agree with you more.   I'm a bit of a newbie ( almost a year now ), and I'm amazed at how helpful the regulars are in answering some ( at times ), very simple questions that are asked.......Keep in mind, that the only stupid questions, are those that you don't ask !

I've come off a 3 year rebuild of a Mini Cooper, and 3 years of MINI chatrooms ( similar to this one ), and by the end of it, some regulars were just getting big headed, know it alls ect....with the Site Administrator even having to ban a certain member due to aggressive comments and there was always a fire to be put out by him.   I guess the difference is, that the Mini Forum is more international, whereas FC's are more Aussie, and I think a lot of the arguments stemmed from the mis-interperatation of international members, not understanding the aussie lingo and mannerisms, and of course..vica versa.

This is a great site, and congrats to RET for administering it, and also thanks to those regulars who continue to help out and not judge.

Mark ( WA )

fastjbav6
wa-club

OK start her up !

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2003, 11:06:39 AM »

I 2nd that Mark, this is the best and most FUN Grin and informative site i have seen.

Regards  Seb   Smiley

Yellow Knight

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: