FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
June 09, 2024, 04:55:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Classic Car Displays  (Read 1749 times)
Wayne
nsw-club
Guru

I Love my FE

View Profile
« on: August 16, 2003, 09:05:47 PM »

Hi All
      I have been speaking to a Frank Dowling from the Telegraph he is the one that is doing the story in the paper about the classic cars. He is organising car displays at different car dealerships in conjuction with the celebration of the car being 100 years old this year over the next few weeks leading up to the motor show at Darling Harbour in October while that is on the sunday 19/8 they will be dispaying as many old cars as possable around darling harbour and on the old pyrmont bridge.
What he has asked if any body would be avaiable on some weekends either saturday or sunday over  next few weeks not all times  only when it suites you to display your cars at different car dealerships.
         He is going to email all the details to me when he does I will post them on the site if interested please contact me so I can let him know how many cars will be avaiable. They will be mostly around sydney.
Today they are having dispays at Suttons Waitara and City Mitusubitshi if anybody wants to take there cars along they will be greatly welcomed
      If you want to contact me you can either email me wskuse@bigpond.net.au or phone me on either home or mob Home 98251512 or Mob 0427019570
WAYNE THE NICE GREY FE
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: