FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:40:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: 1559 FC project for sale  (Read 4382 times)
holden1959fc

Model: FC

I finally got my FC going on

Leo stibbard
View Profile
« on: December 06, 2013, 08:14:04 PM »

Hi all,
       Due to unforseen issues I have to give up on this latest project and all the Fc parts I have collected over the years that go with it. The shell is in good shape with main rust in the bootrear quarters area and floors but sills are in great shape... body is straight.... It is a complete car that has been pulled down and over all is in good shape. I have brought heaps of spares to go with it including hang on panels chrome parts and mechanical spares. about a shed full of bits... I have to clear the lot simple... but not a give away... so $1200 will get you the lot... and I mean alot....take you two car trailor loads I reacon
I am in the Ballarat area and dont want to play whose got the biggest dick so if you want to know more or come and have a look please give me a call. 0423 485 766. I will even through in the tripple carby manifold for the grey motor. Shocked

thanks for lookin... dont get on here much these days so call me or leave a txt and I will get back to you.

If I ain't crusin in my FC then I must be at work.....
Ballarat area
john253a

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2013, 09:34:10 PM »

pics?

Good + Fast = Not Cheap
Cheap + Fast = Not Good
Good + Cheap = Not Fast
holden1959fc

I finally got my FC going on

Leo stibbard
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2013, 12:18:38 AM »

sold pending pick up... Smiley

If I ain't crusin in my FC then I must be at work.....
Ballarat area
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: