FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
September 27, 2024, 05:23:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: fe retail conference-can see pics properly now  (Read 1399 times)
robbzfc58
Guru

Gone but not forgotten.

View Profile
« on: May 16, 2003, 10:49:43 AM »

g'day guys
just wondering how many of these sales seminar files survived, the seminars were held to teach salesmen the  features  of the new fe.it consistsof a list of21 men who atended this conference from most states and selling advise and lots of gmh leaflets,i'll send fotos  if any one is interested.a local dealer was sending this and lots of other treasures to the tip when i turned up so i hung around and helped .this was about twelve months ago
thanks robbz
link

http://photo.starblvd.net/robbzfc58?st=album&pg=0&ro=0&co=0 Shocked
« Last Edit: May 24, 2003, 07:31:14 AM by robbzfc58 » Logged

robbzfc58
RIP Trevor Robb: a good mate to all on the FE-FC Forum
RET
Administrator
Guru

Model: FE

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2003, 12:51:00 AM »

I have the red and white striped one, but I haven't seen any of the others before.  You were in the right place at the right time!  If the opportunity to scan them ever comes up, I would be very interested in a copy of the other items.

cheers
RET

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: