FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
September 29, 2024, 06:58:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Location needed for a car show for 6 March 2011 - URGENT  (Read 2434 times)
Chris13

View Profile
« on: December 07, 2010, 03:10:09 PM »

Hi,

I am the organiser of a car show that I am trying to organise for 6 March 2011.

All the funds are going to a surgery for my fiance Robert Sarli. He was on Today Tonight, 6 weeks ago and in the local newspapers - The Fairfield Advance & The Liverpool Leader. All of these stories can be obtained from the internet. They are all following his journey to get the gastric bypass surgery, as without this surgery he will be bed bound and can die. I don't want this to happen obviously, and a lot of people are of the same mindset, because we have alot of volunteers for the day.

Robert also used to fight for Jeff Fenech and Jeff is also behind him 100% of the way. Six weeks ago I held a dinner to raise funds for the operation needed. We had live entertainment, dancers, singers and it was held at the St Johns Park Bowling Club which was attended by Jeff Fenech and Today Tonight also filmed.

I am searching for a site to hold the car show on the date above. Both Jeff and Today Tonight will also be there which will mean huge exposure. Anything you can do would be fantastic. We are also looking for sponsors for the day. Just even small things that can be donated with their company name or emblem would be fantastic, things that we could put into plastic giveaway bags, not only for the people entering their cars but also spectators. Also we are holding a raffle, so if you could also donate something there, that would be fantastic. We are also looking for a sponsor to donate their bags, although a friend of ours has asked us to ask Shannons who could help. Also anyone wanting to have a stall there on the day will be charged $50.

Please let me know of anything you can help with.

Thanks,
Christina

PS: So far, Mazda has agreed to help with promotions, and Sydney Speed Supplies (USA Imports) has donated a prize for the raffle. So if anyone can help, please contact me on 0419 016 089 or csalas13@hotmail.com.
Shayne
qld-club

Model: FE and FC

Just Cruisin'

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2010, 04:09:21 PM »

I'd suggest contacting the local council and/or sporting clubs.  Wouldn't there be a football oval or something around?

Good luck with the event and with your fiance's surgery.

Old Holdens Never Die Because Fools Like Me Keep Them Going
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: