FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
September 29, 2024, 02:54:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: nos parts needed  (Read 2280 times)
ofc304

View Profile
« on: June 16, 2009, 06:13:22 AM »

hey everyone Paul for harrisons early spares is looking for nos panels, rubbers & lenses to make reproduction parts i'm speaking with him at present with my nos fc fe outer sills door skins [ute] front stone tray, i,ve known Paul for over 20 yrs tells me he gets so many complaints about the other spares place we all know their name  contact Paul on 55490351 regards ofc304.
ofc304

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2009, 06:25:57 PM »

these parts will be only on loan to make stuff that fits correctly cheers.
mcl1959
vic-club
Guru

FE's rule

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2009, 10:13:48 PM »

With an ad like that, he wont get any of my parts. Sad
He has his share of crap fitting parts as well - horrible FC dash surround and even worse seat trims. Don't cast aspersions on other companies if your own product is not absolutely 100% perfect.

Yes I am a supporter of Rare Spares - they have done a lot of good work over more than 20 years and it aint easy I can tell you.

Good luck to Paul - but good business is not done by throwing mud at your competitors.

Ken
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: