FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
September 29, 2024, 09:20:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: fe parts wanted  (Read 3095 times)
ofc304

View Profile
« on: May 23, 2009, 07:28:36 AM »

bought an fe sedan from  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Huh a forum member great body these parts were on car in pics, when delivered the following parts were missing no brake drums, wiper motor & switch & arms, oil bath air cleaner, rear veiw mirror, hub caps, granny straps, boot lock, glove box lock & insert, head light trim, gear stick & knob, seat side trims.     payed  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Huh  $500.00 to bring car to brisbane can anyone help?Huh
Glenn 'Stinky' Stankevicius
Guru

Model: FE and FC

Willaston, South Australia

Glenn.Stankevicius
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2009, 08:34:49 AM »

I'm sad to hear that happened, unfortunately it's not the first time and someone being a forum member doesn't automatically make them a trustworthy person.

Have you tried to take it up with said forum member? If they are a club member, their club may want to know about the trouble too.

Anyway, if you can't source the stuff locally send me a PM and I'll gather what parts I can.

FC427
nsw-club
Guru

Model: FC

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2009, 09:13:42 AM »

Hi ofc304 sorry can't help with your parts list Sad but would like to know who you used for transport of your car from Brisbane just for future reference  Thanks..... FC427......

As I lay rubber down the street I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide please dear god protect my ride
ofc304

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2009, 11:32:04 AM »

thanks guys the bloke i bought the car from delivered it as well charged $500.00 i thought it was funny had no brakes when pushing onto my trailer 3 hours home from there next day checked brakes  Shocked Shocked Shocked
mcl1959
vic-club
Guru

FE's rule

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2009, 12:07:08 PM »

I can supply brake drums, stock wiper motor, switch and arms, rear view mirror, grab straps, boot lock, glove box lock and insert, head light surrounds (not perfect cond.), gearstick and knob (I think metal disc may be missing from the end - but better than nothing). Seat trims are available from the Vic club (I have the stock at my house) brand new for a good price as well.

Pm me with whatever parts you need

Ken
RET
Administrator
Guru

Model: FE

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2009, 01:30:11 PM »

One of our club members makes repro gear shift knobs. Send me a PM if you're interested.

Sorry to hear of your misfortune. You've certainly got grounds to take it further by the sound of it. Was the car bought through Ebay?

RET

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
ofc304

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2009, 01:47:43 PM »

hey ret the car was on ebay  but i bought the car over the phone as couldn't get to computer at the time to do buy it now, the car is great in every other respect very happy with it but missing 1/2 the car  Huh Huh Huh Huh
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: