FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
September 29, 2024, 07:31:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Greaser's Rod N Kustom Run (Perth)  (Read 3433 times)
J

View Profile
« on: October 21, 2008, 01:00:22 AM »

G'day guys,
I am more of a browser then a poster but I am a 16yr old with an EK Holden,
I run a Hot Rod & Kustom car event to help raise money for the Heart Foundation, and this is now the third time I will be running this cruise.

Last year we had a fantastic turn out as seen on http://www.jayharrison92.piczo.com,
but unfortunately a poor turnout from the old Holden crowd.

It would be great to see some of you W.A guys down there whether your car is restored, street machined or just a cruiser,
the aim is to have fun on a nice sunny day, eat hot dogs, listen to some good music whilst raising money for charity.

Please if you see my lime green EK at the Perth Hot Rod show, have a look around and try to spot me, and when ya do come say hi Grin
Thanks for your support
Jay Harrison

pedro
qld-club
Guru

Model: FC

If you haven't grown up by 50, you don't have to.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2008, 09:48:32 AM »

I run a Hot Rod & Kustom car event to help raise money for the Heart Foundation,

Good on ya Jay, the papers are always full of crap about how bad the younger generation are nowadays, It's good to read something positive for a change.
                                          Pedro

I love animals - they taste great

F4+
surferboy
wa-club
Guru

Model: FE and FC

10,000 POINTS !

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2008, 07:10:53 PM »

Gday Jay

Are you coming to the Nov FE-FC Club meeting in Petes shed ? We can bring it up in social events

Cool Cool Cool
Ive picked up a flyer at Hot Rod Show and will mention it if you cant make it

cruisin's great with a 58
J

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2008, 09:56:54 PM »

G'day,
Sorry for the late reply but yea I didnt make it to the meeting.
Im a northern suburbs kid so when I get my P's in May next year you will see a bit more of me  Cool

Just a reminder that it is happening on the 14th of December,
we have now been Sponsored by Shannon's Insurance, and have been donated prizes by "My Little Rockabilly" which is a cool clothing store over east Smiley

Thanks to the sponsors we are now able to afford to had "Rocket to Memphis", a cool voodooish rockabilly band play a few sets at the finishing point.
It should be a great afternoon and I think I will be taking us down the coast, some cafe' strips and maybe somewhere riverside.

All to be decided and organized in the next few weeks. Remember ALLL money made such as the $20 entry fee; goes to the Heart Foundation, I actually loose money on running the event.

I just do it for the love of seeing a mob of old cars, cruising down the coast.

At the starting point you will see a Shannon's tent, you will then pay the entry fee and recieve a goodybag with your run sheets etc.

Hope to see you all there, please come and introduce yourself when your see me  Grin
J

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2008, 10:57:59 AM »

Just a reminder

ITS ON TODAY! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
J

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2008, 01:06:20 PM »

Here are some photos of the Greaser's Run, cruisin through cott etc.
these are only some of the photos, more to come later when I buy a multi card reader.
We had 60 cars there and we raised $1146 for the Heart Foundation - still waiting on my reciept!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: