FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
June 08, 2024, 02:24:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Mechanic needed in Adelaide Southern Suburbs  (Read 1522 times)
Glenn 'Stinky' Stankevicius
Guru

Model: FE and FC

Willaston, South Australia

Glenn.Stankevicius
View Profile
« on: November 26, 2008, 12:15:12 AM »

Can anyone help this guy? I am about as far north as you can get  Undecided
Hi folks, I am the proud owner of a 1959 FC Special.  I have been using the same mechanic now for many years however he has recently left the trade leaving me to find an alternative.  I have not had the best of luck with two subsequent mechanics and thought I would enquire on your site for some helpful advice. I would very much appreciate any recommendations you can give me. I reside in the southern area of adelaide but will consider travelling to find a good mechanic.  Thanking you in advance.  Regards Jon Head

shoeman"at"repairman.com

spybo

Retrotech's the way to go

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2008, 11:54:19 PM »

Tell him to ask for Tony at Stepney Auto Repairs....Stephens Tce near the corner of Magill Road.....tell him to say Spyro the dentist refered him...has been doing my cars for years....as good as they come and highly recommended.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: