FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
July 05, 2024, 12:38:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: wanted fc wagon  (Read 4114 times)
ofc304

View Profile
« on: October 12, 2008, 08:06:21 PM »

looking for wagon for resto or shell in se qld cheap please  Tongue glenn
Paul In Ireland
Guru

Model: FE and FC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2008, 08:48:27 PM »

Are you near Pedro? He has some, whether they are for the tip or for sale I wouldn't know...

Cool

The International FE FC Fleet of Ireland
Education is where you read the fine print. Experience is what you get when you don't.
ofc304

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2008, 10:00:08 PM »

we live near kingaroy qld where does pedro live???
NosFEratu
Guru

Model: FE

F4+ =^^=

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2008, 10:41:17 PM »

Hi Glenn

I believe he is in Hervey Bay - maybe you can send him a PM and he might be able to give you some information on what he does/doesn't have anymore.

Kathi

NosFEratu
ofc304

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2008, 06:27:45 AM »

thanks Kathi
don't know nothin bout pm?? my phone is 0408879729 tuff bein a newbie Huh
Paul In Ireland
Guru

Model: FE and FC

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2008, 08:21:18 AM »

Just type Pedro into the seach window above and you will see the posters name, click on his name to view his profile and near the bottom you will see a line where you can click to send the member a personal message (pm).

The International FE FC Fleet of Ireland
Education is where you read the fine print. Experience is what you get when you don't.
NosFEratu
Guru

Model: FE

F4+ =^^=

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2008, 08:25:45 AM »

Hi Glenn

A PM is a personal message - like an e-mail system behind the public front of the forum.

Here's a couple of ways you can PM Pedro - in addition to the one that Paul posted just as I hit the post button for this message!

Click on the "Members" heading on the constant menu at the top of each page of the forum.  Then click on "P" and scroll down until you find "Pedro" and click on that. Then you scroll down to the bottom until you see "send this member a personal message" - click on that and start typing your message to him. When finished hit "send message" (you can also save a copy of it by clicking on the little tick box if you want). 

Alternatively you can go to the index of the "Real Cars - Members' Photo Album" find Pedro's "El Cheapo Rebuild" thread and click on "Pedro" at the index level - then scroll down until you see "send this member a message" etc etc

If you are in a thread and want to send someone who has posted in there a PM then look under that member's avatar and you will see some little symbols at the bottom on the left hand side.  Click on the one that looks like a "speech bubble" and that will take you straight to a PM for you to start typing in.

There are probably a few other ways as well but this will give you a start.

How do you know when you have received and answer or someone has PM'd you? You will see a number in brackets near the "My Messages" Heading at the top of each page - this indicates how many messages you have been sent - all you do is click on this and it will take you to the messages you have received.

Don't worry about being a newbie - you will soon become quite proficient in the ways of communication on the forum.  And I hope you find a wagon!  Cheesy

Kathi

NosFEratu
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: