FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
September 21, 2024, 06:35:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: new member with new car  (Read 21775 times)
mcl1959
vic-club
Guru

FE's rule

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2008, 06:47:00 PM »

The car seems to be a really good quality car and being a 217 makes it a very rare vehicle. Don't know that its worth 14K - I would have to see it close up to make that judgement. It's certainly worth around 10k just by looking at the photos.

Ken
cruiser056
qld-club

cruisin to the rock and roll

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2008, 07:22:17 PM »

This car came from up here near my place, and I have spoken to the previous owner a few times.  It is a very nice car and in very good condition, and I know it has won first place for best orignal and others in various shows up  in Qld.  He told me the FC trim was an original aftermarket accessory fitted when new, but how could this be so if the FC wasn't evenmade then?  The extra trim is the only thing I could fault, but I am an FE person anyway.  Again though, I am not sure if it would be worth $14 000!  It comes back to "It's worth what someone is willing to pay for it"

Michael
GEB1211

Have looked and dreamed,,,,,,,Nows the time to buy

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2008, 10:36:49 PM »

Thanks guys,,,,

All good help & advice is gratefully appreciated,,,,,

Mmmmm, my thoughts exactly, something is only worth what someone is willing to pay,,

Somehow though,,,,,I think my pockets may be a little deep to reach the bottom ??

I will watch this space though,,,,,,, lol,,,,
fatso

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2008, 11:49:24 PM »

hi all you have to see it to appeciate it not concourse but if you by one that needs restoration try to do it for $14000.00 respray $8000.00 new rubber kit $1300.00  .trim chrome ect ect any way thanks for kind words glen
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: