FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
September 17, 2024, 05:51:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: What hope did I have...?Join in.  (Read 3417 times)
TTV6FC
Guru

Model: FC

View Profile
« on: May 13, 2008, 10:23:48 PM »

I have always had a love for old Holdens but it's no surprise I ended up attaching myself to FC's.If this has run in your family too,please post.

Recently found picture of my Grandpas' beautiful sedan.If only it was still sitting in a shed somewhere waiting for me to find it.Look at all the extras.....

My Dads' FC, also a prized possesion...

My sisters' FC's past and present....

My FC's present.Please add.Cheers,Jamie.

Run your fingers over my Holden and I'll run my Holden over your fingers!!!!
NosFEratu
Guru

Model: FE

F4+ =^^=

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2008, 11:20:54 PM »

Hi Jamie

Nice family collection. Smiley

Out of curiosity your sister name wouldn't be Bronwyn and she was/still is married to Jim Wolf  - that maroon red FC with the radius rear wheel arches looks very familiar to me!

Kathi  Cool

NosFEratu
TTV6FC
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2008, 04:59:58 PM »

No Kathi,but if you happen to know what ever happened to the car,I'd love to know.Cheers,Jamie.

NosFEratu
Guru

F4+ =^^=

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2008, 07:17:15 PM »

Hi Jamie

Sorry, last time I saw Jim Wolf's FC would have been around 1986.  I think he sold it a little while later - the photo you had just looks so much like Jim's old car. 

So when is your black FC with it's red trim on the road so NosFEratu can cruise with it's non-identical twin? Now that would be a sight!  Cheesy

Kathi  Cool

NosFEratu
TTV6FC
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2008, 09:40:51 PM »

Got a bit to go yet Kathi,but have nearly finished the structural rust repairs.Check out my other post "It has begun,but will it continue...." in Real cars.I can hardly wait for the day it comes out for it's first cruise.We could ask Stinky to come along too but firstly he needs to find a cat to polish up that semi gloss paint..... Grin Grin Grin.

NosFEratu
Guru

F4+ =^^=

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2008, 08:09:14 AM »

We could ask Stinky to come along too but firstly he needs to find a cat to polish up that semi gloss paint..... Grin Grin Grin.

Not offering up my two!! How do you think my paint still looks so good after almost 20 years!  Grin

Kathi  Cool

NosFEratu
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: