FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
September 29, 2024, 07:37:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Trader Feedback  (Read 1445 times)
fe1957
qld-club

Model: FE

Turbo Charged

View Profile
« on: September 05, 2007, 09:20:10 PM »

To the administrators,
                              Just wondering if you think a trader feedback section would be a good idea as they work well on other forums I frequent.
It also could be an area where you can publicly thank other members for assistance etc for part sourcing etc. This also came about from the recent assistance I have received from "colt" \ aka Collin with some trim I bought off him and the transport he organised from SA to Qld. For all the hassle he probably thought in the end was it worth it. ( Thanks one again Collin as I really appreciate getting the trim as it just about completes the car).

cheers
Grant

OFE570
Glenn 'Stinky' Stankevicius
Guru

Model: FE and FC

Willaston, South Australia

Glenn.Stankevicius
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2007, 10:39:28 PM »

Been there done that  Grin
We had a recommendation section that everyone thought was a great idea, there was a small initial rush of support and then nothing.
The best thing to do is ask the question of who does what and people will give their recommendations.
As to help from forum members, that's a little more difficult but generally the "die-hards" know who is up to what.
Usually people will post a public thankyou if they have had a good dealing with a forum member.
Another good way to promote trustworthy members I found on the Mobile Electronics Aust forum, they have a trusted traders line in their signatures where they list people they have dealt with.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: