FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
October 03, 2024, 03:27:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: WA Club - Events calender  (Read 2860 times)
FC0058
qld-club
Guru

Model: FC

Jim Altmann
View Profile
« on: May 09, 2007, 08:49:06 PM »

Hi there all you enthusiasts

Please watch this space. Shortly I will post the clubs events calendar and continue to upgrade it as new events come along.

This months events:

Friday 11 May 07, Hamburger Hill at 1930h (7.30pm) have dinner and cruise if you wish

Sunday 20 May 07, National motoring day, Kings Park at 0930h (9.30am), Breakfast and cruise.
More details on these cruises will become available as soon as I have it.

Please assist me in my efforts to keep you all informed of up coming events. If you wish to have a calendar of events emailed to you please send me an e-mail on wjaltmann@qld.fefcholden.org.au  

Assistance is also sought from people how are interested in organising and planning a cruise. Lets get involved in the club and get those cars out of the shed and on the road. Again if you have any idea's please e-mail me on wjaltmann@qld.fefcholden.org.au

Cheers Jim

Forgiveness is easier than permission.
FC0058
qld-club
Guru

Jim Altmann
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2007, 06:00:18 AM »

National Motoring Heritage Day Sunday 20 May 07 - coincides with our clubs birthday.  

Cruise Details

Meeting & Start Point: Kings Park Coffee Shop @ between 9:00 & 9:30, Have coffee or breakfast if you wish.  

Once all members and cars have gathered we will cruise down the north side of the river, via Nedlands, Dalkeith, Claremont, Mosman and on to the Fremantle Esplanade.  

As Brad W PC crashed and died I will endevour to post a map detailing the intended cruise route.

I think the cruise is a little short so I might include a little more foreshore in to it ie: Swabourne, and the Cott.

Cheers Jim

Forgiveness is easier than permission.
surferboy
wa-club
Guru

Model: FE and FC

10,000 POINTS !

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2007, 02:02:29 AM »

pics from kings park....freo   cruise

had to post this one. its not my wagon thats broken down..and its not an FC or FE  Grin

CRUISING  Grin Cheesy Smiley Cool Grin

FISH & CHIPS TIME

Cool Cool Cool

cruisin's great with a 58
TTV6FC
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2007, 05:56:00 AM »

Nice line up there guys. Smiley

Run your fingers over my Holden and I'll run my Holden over your fingers!!!!
Burnsy

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2007, 09:49:49 AM »

More pics here thanks to Nathan.  It was great to see the FB and EK group join the club for the cruize, was pretty funny that we were the only ones to break down - did anyone notice my untimley refueling stop out the front of the fish and chip place when I left  Roll Eyes or were you all too busy eating?

http://www.fbekholden.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2027

Cheers,
Burnsy

Mike
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: