FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
September 29, 2024, 09:41:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: 2 speed wipers  (Read 3421 times)
turbofc

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« on: April 08, 2007, 09:08:12 AM »

i have installed ek wiper motor . are they 2 speed ? if so how do i wire them up to make it work i can only get 1 speed out of it as i was told they are 2 speed ? I am using a headlight switch as my wiper switch is stuffed .
what other options are there for 2 speed wipers
FC229

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2007, 09:24:13 AM »

I think they're only single speed. I have mine set up with EH wiper switch, and an aftermarket variable speed switch. I'm pretty sure there are some threads re 2 speed wipers in reproduction parts
mcl1959
vic-club
Guru

FE's rule

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2007, 10:05:26 AM »

I can supply 2 speed wiper kits complete with switch.  pm me if interested.  Ek is only single speed.

Regards  Ken
GMB-58FC

Model: FC

Stage one complete...

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2007, 06:45:39 AM »

I can supply 2 speed wiper kits complete with switch.  pm me if interested.  Ek is only single speed.

Regards  Ken

Ken are still able to supply the wiper kits???

Cheers Ben

ABS Hobart- 6231 5855

FOR ALL YOUR BRAKE & CLUTCH NEEDS. 

PM FOR QUOTE
mcl1959
vic-club
Guru

FE's rule

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2007, 07:04:27 AM »

I have offered the current set that I have to a couple of people who seem keen, but no money has arrived yet so I guess it is still up for grabs
There are 2 options - Supply me an EK baseplate complete with rubber insulator on the back and the 2 short drive arms and I will supply a 2 speed unit for $90.
The second option is if you have no EK changeover motor then the price is $140 as is.
I only have one complete unit available and as I said it has been offered to a couple of people - so the first with money in my hand gets the one I have.  If you have EK bits to supply, there is no problem as I can continue to supply on this basis.

Ken
GMB-58FC

Model: FC

Stage one complete...

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2007, 07:25:49 AM »

I have offered the current set that I have to a couple of people who seem keen, but no money has arrived yet so I guess it is still up for grabs
There are 2 options - Supply me an EK baseplate complete with rubber insulator on the back and the 2 short drive arms and I will supply a 2 speed unit for $90.
The second option is if you have no EK changeover motor then the price is $140 as is.
I only have one complete unit available and as I said it has been offered to a couple of people - so the first with money in my hand gets the one I have.  If you have EK bits to supply, there is no problem as I can continue to supply on this basis.

Ken

Thanks for letting me know, i dont have any EK bits to change over but should be able to get my hands on something though.

Will make a couple of calls and get back to you  Wink

ABS Hobart- 6231 5855

FOR ALL YOUR BRAKE & CLUTCH NEEDS. 

PM FOR QUOTE
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: