FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
September 22, 2024, 09:40:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: FC Advice re: rust removal & respray  (Read 1818 times)
danidanger

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« on: November 07, 2006, 02:36:42 AM »

Hello

I've got a 1958 FC Special Stationwagon which needs some rust removal + a re-spray.  I've just moved to Brisbane & was wondering if anyone knew of a good place where I could get the work done - either Brisbane or the Sunshine Coast?

I'd rather take the FC to someone who loves working on old cars instead of just anybody.
Brad

Model: FC

My FC Van in 1986 and I still have It

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2006, 12:36:58 PM »

Hello Danidanger
                         Welcom to the site.
                        There's a bloke on the southside near Capalaba who works on hot rods and old iron. I have to see him tomorrow about some fabrication work he is doing for me. I will ask him if he's interested in taking on more work as he is only a one man shop as far as I know. I will let you know after I talk to him.
                   You could also try  Andrew  aka  StreetNeat on 0412 032 239  Bs hours. He runs a panel shop in the Redlands and does a lot of work on old cars.
                      Brad.

Id rather have a full bottle in front of me than a full frontal labotomy
Brad

Model: FC

My FC Van in 1986 and I still have It

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2006, 12:40:04 PM »

Danidanger
                  The first bloke I refered to does not want to take on any more work as he has more than he can find time for. But you could still try Andrew. Sorry I couldn't be  more helpfull.
                Brad.

Id rather have a full bottle in front of me than a full frontal labotomy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: