FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:14:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: FC Sedan in WA for sale  (Read 8502 times)
tozfrom

View Profile
« on: September 07, 2015, 05:21:14 PM »

Basically, I found this car about 17 years ago. I could see that she looked super straight and thought it must be the owners project but for ages nothing had happened. One day I thought I will ask if maybe he would consider selling and to my surprise he agreed. Seems, like me right now, he had kept her with the full intention of a respectful resto but never had the time or the place to do it. I took her home and after a few small rust repairs and a quick acrylic paint job (yes i know the colours are not original) she looked fantastic. The motor ran like a dream and she drove dead straight. It has always been my intention to do a ground up resto to original with this car as she is the perfect place to start. Absolutely everything is original except the paint and a bit of funky upholstery on the roof lining and door trim. So that means there is no mods to body, chassis, trim or anything that would hinder a to original resto, this includes the motor which is the original and still purrs like a pussy cat. For a few years she was my daily drive and never let me down but as a beach nut a 4wd is more suited to my lifestyle. For the last 15 or so years I have kept her out of the weather and shipped her from here to there with me as I have moved around, like i said before, with the full intention of giving her the respectful resto to original she deserves. Things in my life have changed big time and I really cant see me doing the work required anytime soon so I think it's time to hand her onto someone that has the time and the skills to make her special again. She is being offered at $6500 with full WA rego or at $5000 as is. Whilst the price is negotiable anyone that knows anything about these cars will know that for a car of this vintage in this condition that is very reasonable. Please call me or email and I will tell you anything you would like to know. This is not an urgent sale but would like to have her sold within the month of Sept if possible.

The car is in Port Denison, just south of Geraldton. It has been listed on Gumtree as of today 07/09/15, it is blue and yellow.

Anthony

anthonyjmoir@hotmail.com

Ph 0424 357 358
Not Happy Jan
nsw-club

Model: FC

Aussie adventure

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2015, 07:44:11 AM »

can't find the ad?
post some photos on here if you could!
Nick

You can never have too many!
Port Macquarie NSW
DJ
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2015, 10:16:59 AM »

found it with search for Holden WA
http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/port-denison/cars-vans-utes/1959-holden-special-sedan/1088801491

Dave
0417 270 315
Not Happy Jan
nsw-club

Aussie adventure

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2015, 08:13:17 AM »

good work DJ.
Looks good for 5K

You can never have too many!
Port Macquarie NSW