FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:18:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: streetneats parts sale  (Read 14573 times)
streetneat

View Profile WWW
« on: January 25, 2006, 09:40:51 PM »

I am clearing out the shed/s of all my  collection of FE, FC  FB , EK parts. Also some HT HG. I have  dozens of panels and parts. Smaller parts I can send in the post. I also have a lot of grey motor parts - both complete and incomplete motors- all good for parts only - I cant say what would suit reco. I have a huge pile of diffs and front ends that need a new home as well.
I am surrounded by developers here and its only a matter of time b4 I have to move  on. I want to clear away all the cars and parts that I know I will never use. Once I have finished my Chopped EK van later this year and my HG Ute - I will  not be doing  any more early holdens....( I have said that b4!)

Ring me on  (07) 3206 0340 or 0412 032 239. I will be reasonable with my prices ( especialy with the  grey  mechanical parts!)  but I  dont need smart arses ringing up  thinking Im giving the stuff away. I have 5 years  to clear this stuff so Im not in any great hurry.
Cheers streetneat- Andrew.

Cheers streetneat -Andrew
Blown_FC

FC Holdens & Mini Coopers....Cars of the Century

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2006, 06:01:31 AM »

Not only is Andrew reasonable with his pricing, he is more than helpful in getting the right part for you.

Thanks Andrew for finding me a good set of Quarter Windows.
The effort you went to finding me a good set, then cleaning, fixing and polishing them...taking a photo and emailing me all in the one day is greatly appreciated.

My best friend up in Mandurah WA, recently bought Streetneats, Red EK sedan that was recorded and detailed on his website....This car was immaculate which pretty much sums up the quality of the parts and help that Andrew has shown me.

Thanks again.

Mark
streetneat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2006, 07:15:13 AM »

Thanks for the positive feed back Mark. Add to that posted today as well!- It did involve a bit of two wheel stunt driving in the car park- double parking  and  just making the last  postal pick up within the last ten minutes... The WB stato wont  be the same after that heh heh..
I apreciate your kind comments  and hope the windows live up to your expectations.  Im sure they will be fine.

FATBOY
Guru

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2006, 01:01:35 PM »

im after a set off good quarter vent windows if you have any

cheers fatboy

fatboy
GM

Model: FE

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2006, 07:35:11 PM »

Do you have a good L/H ute door glass?
               Cheers Glenn

Upon the hill there stood a cow.
It must have moved, It's not there now.
streetneat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2006, 08:19:59 PM »

Yep I will have  some Ute  door glass- I would have to  clean one up and see what its like-  I should be able to post it- takes a bit to break toughend glass. Give me a ring on (07) 3206 0340.
Cheers  streetneat -Andrew.

streetneat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2006, 08:28:29 PM »

I just sold  two 1/4 windows to Mark in WA yesterday. I have more with great frames but there will be a little rusty   stain on the hinges - so they are quite good but not concourse.  I have both left and rights. These would be the most common thing I am asked for so these will run out first. give me a call on (07) 3206 0340 and I will 'see what I can do for you. ( Its easier to describe whats there  on the phone-  as Im not in  front of the parts on the computer!)
Cheers streetneat -Andrew.

Blown_FC

FC Holdens & Mini Coopers....Cars of the Century

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2006, 02:40:30 AM »

Andrew,

Just received the Quarter Windows.......Very Nice, thank-you very much.

Just for the record though, I think I paid too much.   I reckon you could have save about $100 on just 2 metres of bubble wrap not 102 ( lol ) Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin

Seriously though....the windows were REALLY well wrapped and packaged ( don't think they moved a inch ), and as described....very happy !

Thanks Andrew......much appreciated !

Cheers

Mark
streetneat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2006, 03:38:57 AM »

Your welcome Mark... Yeah I'm annoyed at  using  so much bubble wrap - some other parts I sent away were wrapped in old masking paper!
When you see what Aust post are capable of breaking - you don't take chances!
Thanks again for the positive feedback -
Cheers streetneat -Andrew.

GM

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2006, 09:02:21 PM »

Hi Andrew, got the glass and door cards yesterday.
Much better than my glass. Thanks for all the help. Will send some pics of the coilover rear end whenever I get it done.
                            Cheers Glenn

Upon the hill there stood a cow.
It must have moved, It's not there now.
streetneat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2006, 02:47:41 AM »

Phew!
I'm relieved it got there in one piece and it was better than yours. I'm always nervous about others expectations  of  the condition of 40 plus year old parts.

revolva58

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2006, 12:09:58 AM »

hey streetneat,
                       just wondering if you might have a right hand side station sedan badge? and rear station wagon  cards for the wagon part?
cheers paul
streetneat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2006, 07:57:01 PM »

Unfortunatley I dont have those parts. I do have some wagon doors - but thats all.
Cheers streetneat-Andrew

FC_Driver
nsw-club

Model: FC

We Love our FC...

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2006, 11:56:50 PM »

Hi Streatneat,
I received the full quarter window safely the other day.
Thankyou very much , oh I actually think it is better then you described, very good.
Now to put it on befor the Nationals.   Smiley
Fc_Driver
streetneat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2006, 02:35:34 AM »

Glad it met your expectations and above.   Good Repuations are hard things to get and easy things to lose!
Now Ive just got to wait  weeks to see the first COD checks  to start comming in... Aust post  dosent care if your going hungry Lips sealed ! I need to shed weight anyhow Roll Eyes
Cheers streetneat-Andrew.

NES304
Guru

Yes Dear

nes304
View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2006, 12:24:49 AM »

hey bloke (andrew)
I called you the other night regarding the HOLDEN FC bonnet letters, the grill frame and possibly an out rigger (for HR Cross to FC) Just wondering if your home on Sunday 12th or monday 13th for me to be able to swing by for a couple of deals and check out what else I can buy without the misses knowing?
cheers, nes138

streetneat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2006, 12:37:37 AM »

Gday nes
               Monday would be better- ring before you come on 3206 0340. I can remove an out rigger  prior for you - just give me some notice by phone. I get into deep doo doo with  Mrs neat  if caught dealing on sundays- which is strangely only allowable if the wife is working - but Mondays are better....
I can  wrap your items in plain brown paper to avoid  wife  detection or public humiliation...oh and the car parts... Tongue
Cheers streetneat-Andrew.

NES304
Guru

Yes Dear

nes304
View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2006, 10:09:07 AM »

Mate that could not have worked out better....
I'm down that way on Monday any way (when the misses is working) As for parts detection- the car is stripped and most parts are in the boot. She doesn't know what parts are in there. I pick up a bonnet mascot two weeks ago and didn't notice..... but if she does.....
And now she thinks some FC parts are a good valentines present. She couldn't be more correct!
The other half is a cleaning NAZI too. As long as the parts are out of site then i'm in the clear.

Yes please on the out rigger, thats a definite. i'll call you before I come down (prob Friday) to organise a time and address
let me know what kind of deal your looking for for the parts.

streetneat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2006, 07:53:48 PM »

I shall seek out an outrigger today. Deal? the best one possible for both of us...
Cheers Andrew...

fcee
vic-club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2006, 11:21:06 PM »

Andrew ,do you have a pair of special signs for F.C.rear guards ,in good condition ?   thanks Steve . Smiley

Sale Victioria
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: