FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 16, 2024, 01:50:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: old holden wrecker closing down after 46years in busness  (Read 6085 times)
crashbox

cruzin in the FC

View Profile
« on: June 20, 2008, 05:23:26 PM »

g'day all

After 46years in bussness Western Wreckers in Riverstone nsw is shutting is doors in the next few weeks  Shocked i ve been going there for years to get my early holden parts, bought sum stuff today,and there is still plenty of really good fc/fe parts there,all they been selling is old  holden parts,even seen today near complete fc ute, a ek ute , even a fxute,!!! all i think are up for sale ,and yes they have rust and need resto.... but there are plenty of clean panels etc
 and before you say it...THIS IS NOT A AD FOR THEM AND NO I DONT WORK FOR THEM....i thought people should go have a look or buzz em,cause ya just dont know wot you mite find...and the parts they have  you just dont see at any wrecker......and after 46 years of wrecking holdens ,amazing Wink

keep cruizin!

"A GOOD HOLDEN IS A CRUZIN HOLDEN"
mcl1959
vic-club
Guru

FE's rule

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2008, 09:40:25 PM »

Sounds like its worth a visit if I was in NSW. Any chance of getting the ID details from the ute and any other FE or FC vehicle there?

Ken
crashbox

cruzin in the FC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2008, 05:41:02 PM »

g'day KEN

yep, will try get you sum numbers.....spoke to one of my mates today ,he picked up sum goodies for his fc  and he was very very happy with the deal, he scored a orginal outside metal  sun visor ,clean and straight with all the mounting brackets intact...im gunna try to get back there next week to have a good look around

still cruizin
mr c

"A GOOD HOLDEN IS A CRUZIN HOLDEN"
walks

Model: FC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2010, 11:35:39 PM »

Does anyone know if any of the other wreckers bought what stock was left or did sims end up with it?

WALKS
Maco
nsw-club

Model: FC

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2010, 06:34:34 AM »

Try Western Wreckers at Kingswood.

Cheers
John

Better in Green
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print