FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:38:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: original material colours  (Read 1420 times)
vanessa

View Profile
« on: November 13, 2008, 10:51:00 AM »

looking at my sun visor it has a square mark that may have had a clip on mirror on it at some stage,it looks greenish/blueish in colour (un faded). are all fc's roof linnings this colour,do they change with external body colours? should the material in the back of the wagon also be slightly tinted?
Johns

Model: something else...

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2008, 12:51:08 PM »

Vanessa, the hoodlining colour of your car depends on the interior colour, which of course depends on the exterior colours. AFAIK there are three (four?) FC hood lining colours, cream, green and blue. I assume from your post that your car has blue trim, therefore the hood lining should be pale blue. As vinyl hoodlinings go, IMHO FE/FCs have just about the prettiest I have seen.

If the material you refer to is the floor lining it's grey with a sort of quilted effect embossed in. If its the hoodlining you mean, its the same colour right through.

Cheers
John

Now that I've got the beige with the grey, I'm looking for the cream, the bone, the ivory and the off white
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: