FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 15, 2024, 05:00:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Zero Tolerance  (Read 4770 times)
Glenn 'Stinky' Stankevicius
Guru

Model: FE and FC

Willaston, South Australia

Glenn.Stankevicius
View Profile
« on: February 18, 2009, 08:12:38 AM »

Certain argumentative and "tit for tat" threads have been moved at the request of others and in the best interests of the forum. From this point forward as an Admin I will be taking a zero tolerance stance towards these posts for the following reasons :
1. The interests of the forum come first and these threads do nothing for it's reputation or new members.
2. They achieve nothing, no matter how many posts are made the past cannot be changed nor peoples opinions.
3. There are a lot of people out there that do not know the full story, so the thread takes and entirely different direction as it is out of context.

PMs have been sent to various people regarding these matters and I hope that they take them in the nature they were intended.
As Admin/Mod I realise no matter what I do someone will not be happy, if so refer to 1. above as this is the main drive behind what I do.
Feel free to contact me if you think the above is unfair in anyway.

graham_fuller
nsw-club
Guru

Model: FE

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2009, 09:37:39 AM »

Thanks,
Stinky much appreciated.
Cheers,
Graham
Pages: [1]   Go Up