FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 18, 2024, 01:29:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: HOLDEN HK GTS 307 MONARO  (Read 4982 times)
red_devil
nsw-club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« on: December 05, 2010, 07:13:07 PM »

Hi guys selling my HK GTS 5 litre 307 chev auto Monaro. She is an all matching numbers car. Last registered in 1996
She has beautiful black trim that with a quick wash will look as good as new. Car has a 12 bolt diff which apparently was a rare option, not sure if factory fitted but does have HK bolt pattern. I just fully reconditioned the brakes including new master cylinder reco calipers and new rear wheel cylinders. Fitted brand new battery and had the petrol tank professionally cleaned along with a brand new fuel pump and lines so she starts first go. Have a set of standard rims that can be widened to 6" and the standard radio, intake manifold and carbie (fitted with 4Bl carbie and manifold)which will need a reco.Have standard air cleaner in perfect condition.
The car has a premier twin headlight front but I have an excellent single headlight subframe and all the headlights and standard grill and bonnet to put the car back to factory original.The engine is very healthy and and I changed the oil and filter. Auto oil was perfect.The car is in need of a full resto but you could register as is. The rust is around the rear screen and beaver panel under rear bar. Bottom of door not shell just skin.Price is best offer over $38500.00.Car is located in Southern Sydney.
Regards
John

red_devil
nsw-club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2010, 09:54:13 AM »

SOLD GOING NORTH TO A GREAT GUY.
Ta
John
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print