FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 15, 2024, 10:17:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: WTB: Modified FE/FC Station Sedan/Ute/Van/Sedan  (Read 6046 times)
FC355

Model: FE

View Profile WWW
« on: September 22, 2010, 10:38:35 AM »

Hi there,

I'm looking for a modified FE/FC, preferably a station sedan but will also look at a ute, van or sedan. I'm after one with minimal rust and as many of the following mods already done as they are what I plan for it:

HR front end
red motor/V8 conversion
Large trans tunnel
Trimatic/Turbo/Celica/Supra box
HR/Borgwarner/9" diff
CRS chassis kit
HQ brakes
Collapsable column
Rack and pinion steering
2 speed wiper conversion

Any help would be appreciated. I'll keep a look out on here and eBay but if anyone knows of somewhere else to look or of a car for sale, if you could let me know, that would be great. I'm in Sydney but will travel/freight the right car.

I saw this one that already sold but looks like something that I'm after http://fefcholden.org.au/forum/index.php/topic,17953.0.html

Thanks,

Alex
WIGGSFC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2010, 09:46:23 PM »

hi alex . There is a fc sedan unfinished project on the tradingpost.com that has alot of the things you are looking for might be worth a look, cheers wiggs
goldy36

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2010, 08:28:04 PM »

have a  fc sedane. red moter. celica 5 speed box. hr disc brake front end. all have been certified. you can contact me if you interested.
Tufffc

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2010, 09:17:24 PM »

Hello goldy36.

I may be interested in your FC.  Can you please make contact via email marlow.9@bigpond.com
Can you please provide some further details of the vehicle / colour / interior / price / condition etc.

Steven Johnson
goldy36

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2010, 10:45:49 PM »

Sorry everyone, 
After posting the car last night, and then talking to my wife , short story it's not for sale at this time.
She wants to drive it before we part with it, as it is not that far from being registered. Embarrassed
Steve
FC355

Model: FE

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2010, 01:20:25 AM »

Wiggs,

Thanks mate, I'll check out the trading post site. I never think to check there as its seemed to have died off in the last few years and eBay has taken most of the business.

Goldy,

I'm heading overseas for a few months so might be interested in your car when I get back in February if you are offerring it for sale around then. That might give your wife a chance to drive it and you may want to part with it after that.

Tufffc,

Its hard enough to find what I'm after without other people trying to jump in. If you are after something similar, create your own thread and wait for replies like I have been for the past 6 weeks.
v8 wagon

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2010, 11:25:47 AM »

My wagons still for sale ?

http://fefcholden.org.au/forum/index.php/topic,18440.0.html

Steve
pommy

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2011, 08:30:16 PM »

I might have a car you're interested in mate. An engineered 350 chev, silver and blue sedan. Call 0417 849 513. Thanks John.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: