FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:39:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Donor car wanted  (Read 27423 times)
rickjen
nsw-club

Model: FC

View Profile
« on: November 21, 2014, 09:36:07 PM »

Hi All, looking for a FC wagon preferably that is as near as complete but not interested in rust or panel damage I live in the central west of NSW. would be interested in Fe or sedan as well. Please post me and I will get back to you. In other word a "Nut and Bolt Car"
Regards Rick

rickjen
rickjen
nsw-club

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2014, 11:46:30 AM »

Hi
Sorry , I had a PM sent to me re " rust or panel damage" I did mean I did not care if it was a right off and unrestorable, in fact I would not be interested in stripping a restorable classic car it would be a crime. just send me a PM where and how much.
Thanks in advance
Rick Smiley Smiley

rickjen
fe350chev
Guru

Model: FE and FC

View Profile
Re:
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2014, 05:20:45 PM »

I just put a car on auction link but u don't say how far u will travel.

Deano

Current Rides: 1958 "Black and White Taxi" FC special Sedan, 1957 FE special Sedan, BA Futura,  2015 VF Commodore, 1956 Austin Tipper Truck
rickjen
nsw-club

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2014, 07:31:43 AM »

Would prefer anywhere within the NSW borders hopefully, but it would depend on the car and asking price if I have to p/u over the borders. Please send pm "where and how much" thanks rick

rickjen
rickjen
nsw-club

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2014, 07:40:11 AM »

just spotted the car on ebay, Rupunyap Vic it is what I am looking for I will keep a watch on how the auction goes. regards rick

rickjen
fe350chev
Guru

View Profile
Re:
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2014, 10:49:30 AM »

Ok. I have ppl in the area and this guy is associated with the "holdens of age" car club in stawell. If you are keen, which I would be with that awesome colour scheme, I could possibly find someone local who could store it for a while. I know a farmer at rupanyup and Frankie j is at warracknabeal. It doesn't cost too much to ship. See how it goes. The guy selling it is a nice bloke. If u tell him your from the forum he might give it to you. I think it would be worth about $1500 on the market around here. It's complete. There are plenty of them stashed around here so ppl don't see it as a big deal to find one. But I'm not sure what ppl would pay in Sydney. I know when I'm looking at prices in the city ppl pay heaps like over 1k for blasting whereas skilled ppl here only charge 350 odd with etch. There's a lot of bullshit they seem to confuse ppl with in the cities too whenever I enquire like it's bloody rocket science!

Deano

Current Rides: 1958 "Black and White Taxi" FC special Sedan, 1957 FE special Sedan, BA Futura,  2015 VF Commodore, 1956 Austin Tipper Truck
fe350chev
Guru

View Profile
Re:
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2014, 10:51:19 AM »

Not give it to you lol but negotiate off eBay if no bids.

Deano

rickjen
nsw-club

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2014, 12:16:34 PM »

Thanks for the info, will wait and see what happens on ebay. in the mean time I will see if someone is willing to quote me on p/u and delivery. 740kms each way. I have a friend near there that I will also try and soften up seeing it's xmas, sure he would want to come and see us towing a trailer  Cheesy Cheesy
regards
rick

rickjen
NES304
Guru

Yes Dear

nes304
View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2014, 12:35:00 PM »

What are you doing with it?

rickjen
nsw-club

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2014, 01:36:59 PM »

I am restoring a wagon, have stripped it to bear metal, very little to no rust at all on it and straight as, panels. Have taken photos and video etc on strip down to ensure how it all goes back together, but if I had a complete car to double check beside it would help. Plus I am missing a little trim or bolt here and there so a donor car would be ideal and if it is not to bad I might start another restore
regards
rick

rickjen
fe350chev
Guru

View Profile
Re:
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2014, 08:07:20 PM »

Yeah I'm interested to see what happens.

Deano

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: