FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:41:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Rubber Kits again  (Read 1927 times)
NES304
Guru

Model: FC

Yes Dear

nes304
View Profile
« on: January 09, 2007, 07:39:48 AM »

I would like to that RARE SPARES in Bris for taking care of me.... I finally bought a stinking rubber kit! they were the cheapest by far and best quality. I recieved trade discount and with money I saved I grabbed some essentials like brake lines lowering blocks, cable accelerator conv for grey and door lock knobs for interior. So to the misses it is still full price, HEH HEH

TAYZ
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2007, 08:33:05 AM »

One thing I have learnt is that I have now gone way over budget and are not close to getting FC back on the road, bloody money pits............  Nes how much is a cable conversion as i will be putting a set of tripple SU's on mine soon and will have to ditch the old setup??

tayz
NES304
Guru

Model: FC

Yes Dear

nes304
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2007, 09:07:33 AM »

Tayz, I've still spent bugger all on the car and it was good to be able to get some extra gear with money saved. I didn't start with a budget so technically i'm not over. The misses would like the car ready for a day trip to the drive in twin at Yatala Bris mid march so now I have a time line.
The cable conversion I actually found by accident on the rares site, which is good as I couldn't source any accel rods and if I did I would have to drill holes in my nice clean no holed fire wall.
The cable is around $95 trade price and a top mounted accel pedal is extra which I also bought. I believe you can use one from a VC Commodore. I am yet to install so I'll see how easy it is very soon.
KHC003  https://rsp-secure.com/rarespares/default.asp?car_type=11B&model=FE%20FC
« Last Edit: January 09, 2007, 09:10:22 AM by nes138 » Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: