FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:02:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Is this right?  (Read 3606 times)
Johns

Model: something else...

View Profile
« on: May 21, 2008, 01:30:37 PM »

Having forfeited my entry fee to the Nationals this year, which included the T shirt and goodies pack I paid for , I was very surprised to find these for sale on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/FC-FE-Holden-12th-Nationals-FC-50th-enamel-badge_W0QQitemZ260241690581QQihZ016QQcategoryZ72476QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I assume it isn't anyone associated with the Nationals, but how then did they obtain 8 badges?

Perhaps if there are some left over, consideration could be given to sending me one, since I've already paid for it Huh Huh

John

Now that I've got the beige with the grey, I'm looking for the cream, the bone, the ivory and the off white
Revhead_Fc
nsw-club

Model: FC

just put a chev in it

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2008, 06:57:07 PM »

Hey John
It seems it has been removed thats interesting hey
Ben
customFC
nsw-club
Guru

Model: FC

Ask me about microwaving cats for fun or profit.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2008, 07:51:45 PM »

Hey John
Just to clear something up, those badges were not part of the goodie bag.
I agree that you should be entitled to the same as what everyone else received with their entry.
I know that some had their goodie bags collected for them that could not attend.
Have you asked the organiser if there is 1 available?
Regards
Alex

spybo

Retrotech's the way to go

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2008, 09:41:33 PM »

Hi there,
From the horses mouth so to speak.....
1. The badges were not in Nats goodies bags ( nor were mugs/caps )

2.Yes this listing is correct...and it will be relisted tonight( due to a technical evilbay ruling it was suspended )
I sent out 2 messages on this websites noticeboard after the Nats offering these items as well as leftover caps,mugs for sale.
Those that did reply have had their requests on hold pending further communication from me...and this was at prices advertsied at the Nats.

So............contact me via p.m. if you now would like to purchase any item still availible.....at NATS prices.....or go to ebay...

Problem solved I hope....please no flaming etc...plenty of pre and post Nats communication should have ensured you were in the loop as to purchase of these items...or this websites search function is another possible avenue of exposure.....plenty of options I think.

Cheers all.
Spyro
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: