FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:58:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Boot Springs  (Read 11096 times)
Martin

Model: FC

Jim

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2005, 01:56:51 PM »

Mark, you blockhead!!   Grin Grin

Buty you're right - the discussion certainly helped me overcome my fear of giving it a go.  I feel much better informed now.

Ta.

Martin

The liver is evil.  It must be PUNISHED

Martin
Marion.  South Aust.

Ebay user id:  lewis1411
Blown_FC

FC Holdens & Mini Coopers....Cars of the Century

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2005, 11:03:49 PM »

Martin.....you are pretty spot on there !   And speaking of Block Heads...this same thing almost happenned again to me a while back, as those who remember, would know I was in a desperate search for a Yella Terra Head for my Red 202, but they don't make them any more ( not the LC2020, I wanted the stage 3 jobby )....so after much searching to no avail, I ended up getting my head ( no not mine..the motor head ), recond and set up for unleaded fuel......YEP....you guessed it....it was already a Stage 3 Yella Terra creation.

I guess that's what happens when you buy old stuff that you don;t really know the history of !

But then again....it's nice to have a few good surprises like that when doing up an old car, just as long as you ask the siily questions first before shelling out the dollars to find out you already had what you just bought...if you know what I mean !

Cheers

Mark ( Blockhead )

PS...maybe I should change my name from Blown-FC to FC-BlockHead !   LOL

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: