FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:10:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: windscreen  (Read 1972 times)
fink

View Profile
« on: May 15, 2014, 10:18:12 AM »

Chasing a w/screen,with rubber and good stainless trim surrounds,screen cond not 100% is ok,in Melb,thanks Gaz! Kiss
DAMB,I posted in the wrong section,sorry Mods ! Huh
JOX515
vic-club

Model: FC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2014, 10:35:12 AM »

G'day fink, I have got a windscreen at home, has a rubber (old one) but NO stainless.  Will check the condition of it when I get home this arvo and let you know.  If the screen is ok, you can have it if you want it, otherwise it goes into storage.  Cheers, Graeme
Ol_Girl_58
tas-club

getting there...

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2014, 10:38:43 AM »

I've got a screen too, with stainless (not fantastic)and a screen rubber (in good condition).

I'm in Hobart though.  Smiley
fink

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2014, 11:03:52 AM »

G'day fink, I have got a windscreen at home, has a rubber (old one) but NO stainless.  Will check the condition of it when I get home this arvo and let you know.  If the screen is ok, you can have it if you want it, otherwise it goes into storage.  Cheers, Graeme
Thanks Graeme,you get your vent window and I get a w/screen,too good,i get home on Sunday if youd like to make your way over,will talk later!
OG 58,Thanks for the offer buddy!
JOX515
vic-club

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2014, 05:12:45 PM »

G'day again fink, 

On closer inspection, the screen has a gouge about 4" long on the drivers side - it lines up with a damaged wiper.  Gouge is too deep to polish out.  The rubber is useable with sikaflex......

Cheers, Graeme
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: