FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 20, 2024, 09:57:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: I'm back from the "Dark Side"  (Read 4274 times)
Mick Wilson
« on: July 06, 2004, 01:29:12 AM »

For those interested i have just purchased Julie Rutherford's FC, so this makes the third FC inside 1 year, and guess what Craig it's not Blue and White this time, its two tone green. It's currently in the hands of TNT who are bringing it up from Melbourne, this is the first time I have purchased a car without actually seeing / touching it, so at the moment my feelings are mixed half anxiuos to get the car the other half nervous !
Rgds
Mick Wilson
(just_mick)
craiga
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2004, 04:00:56 AM »

Well done Mick , you finally DID come to your senses Wink

Julie's car certainly did look good in the photos, let me know when it arrives in Sydney because I'd like to come over and have a look.

Cheers,

Craig.
mick wilson
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2004, 04:31:46 AM »

Craig,
I will let you know when it arrives, may i suggest you make sure you are ready to come at very short notice as you should know by now I dont seem to keep em long
Rgds
Mick
(Just_Mick)
craiga
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2004, 05:35:03 AM »

Mick, I am in the car with the motor running. I know they don't last long..............................  Grin
mick wilson
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2004, 06:41:36 AM »

hey Craig,
I wonder if anyone has sold a car whilst its still on the car carrier ! "Only Joking", I think !!!!
Rgds
mick
fe2ek
vic-club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2004, 09:38:55 AM »

when I saw the car it had some good accessories.

Cheers Geoff
Hewart
nsw-club

Model: FC

Holden on forever...

profile.php?id=1071847991 hewart
View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2004, 02:45:00 AM »

Hey Mick....
If you're worried about your car, nothing will brighten you up than a visit from the boys....!! Cool

Not that I was really concerned about my "new" FC, I guess it's just the different reactions you get from "non-Holden" people when I show it to 'em makes you start to wonder if it's going to be much harder than you originally thought..... BUT I had a visit last month (26th) from CraigA, John Raff and the internationally famous (Chris) Kiwi.... and when they left I was very happy with what they had said... The guys were full of encouragement and helpful tips of how to go about different things on the project... A much better reception for the new wagon compared to "other" visitors...

Thats the bit I love about this place.... it's full of emcouragement... and that breeds enthousiasm...

I also wouldn't mind popping over for a look when your new FC arrives in Sydney.... I live just down the road at Heathcote so short notice is no problem... Tongue

Cheers
Les...

mick wilson
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2004, 07:16:42 AM »

Les,
No prob,
I will let you know. When you said about the guy's coming over do they also do the work for you and supply the parts!
Looks like "we might have a convoy" I better get some beer and snacks organised.
Rgds
Mick
graham_fuller
nsw-club
Guru

Model: FE

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2004, 08:16:56 PM »

Mick,
I would also like to see the new purchase and am not far away.
Cheers,
Graham Wink
Wayne
nsw-club
Guru

I Love my FE

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2004, 11:35:37 PM »

I will also  like to join the cars and come over as I am not far away.
WAYNE
mick wilson
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2004, 02:09:01 AM »

Well by the looks of it i better increase the beer order, as half bottle and one piece of cheese may not be enough ( thats between all of you ) I advise all of you to be careful, i still have the EK at home and I would not like to see anyone shift to the dark side like what happened to me
Rgds
Mick
(Just_Mick)
craiga
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2004, 02:33:42 AM »

Bloody hell Mick, bugger the cars, I was only coming for the beers.  Shocked Shocked

Now I'm thinking twice about the whole thing.  :-/

Grin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: