FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:12:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Wang Swap Meet Pics  (Read 2339 times)
20.4_seconds

The ox is slow, but the earth is patient!

View Profile
« on: April 27, 2005, 11:57:47 AM »

Apologies to all for not making it to the Vic titles, I had a prior commitment for Anzac weekend with an old digger!
I managed to drop into the Wang swap meet and got a couple of pics.
Sorry I couldn't get a pic of the id plate on the wagon, my camera shat itself!!!   Huh
All I got was FC 210 or 9? 46300 A from the plate, can anyone shed some light on the single front doors and rear barn door's, is this a rare one?
Got some other pics going up on the general board also of some FE and FC's.

Nick

All I  want for Christmas is a Smiths clock bracket and knurled knobs
RET
Administrator
Guru

Model: FE

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2005, 04:55:57 AM »

The vanette windows aren't terribly rare (I mean vans are rare to begin with, but vans with side windows are common enough).  But the barn doors are very rare indeed.  They were done by Bailey Motor Works of Brunswick (and possibly other coachbuilding firms).  I've seen them on another pic of that very car from quite a few years ago, and the only other set I've ever seen are on an FC ambulance.

Thanks for the pics.

cheers
RET

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: