FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:37:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Hi all! im after a vs tail light?  (Read 6669 times)
Weirdgal

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« on: March 30, 2005, 01:29:56 AM »

Hey all im new here and was just wondering if anyone had a vs wreck or just selling the part im after which is a vs tail light for the rear passenger side or both the back tail lights if u have some wat is the price and where abouts u at?
Cheers guys
TorqueFC
Guru

Modified?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2005, 01:50:06 AM »

number one this is a fe-fc forum for fe-fc parts and help etc

two: youre add should have been put into the parts wanted section

tests have proven that the final words before a fatal urban car crash are "OH ****"

in a rural car crash they are " Hold my stubby and watch this for skill!"
normd

6 in a row , the way to "GO"

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2005, 03:33:54 PM »

Mmmm    torque ?
   Number One = Seem to notice 90% of your posts are "non FE/FC related ??" .
   Two = Last time I checked , RET was the Administrator of the Forum &  member "somewhere around No 1" .. ,   It's his place  to suggest any problems to anyone . Like Fast_Eddie said earlier " stick to sanding the car"
   Weirdgal , yes , some people on the forum have used Commodores as donor cars and may have parts or a contact  , I hope  they can help you out .

Norm
(RET , sorry for hijacking this thread)

I Love My "FC" 192 . Old but still a "Rev Head"

R.I.P. Norm - A Great Mate to Everyone on the Forum.
TorqueFC
Guru

Modified?

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2005, 10:39:50 PM »

well this forum is all abouit fe fc and some other younger and older brothers, i guess i was incorrect to judge this add and i stand corrected

no hard feelings
Torque

ps:it must be the toxins im breathing in :-/
« Last Edit: April 01, 2005, 11:48:18 PM by torquefc » Logged

tests have proven that the final words before a fatal urban car crash are "OH ****"

in a rural car crash they are " Hold my stubby and watch this for skill!"
Weirdgal

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2005, 11:15:37 PM »

Hey guys im sorry that i have started this arguement between u's i didnt mean to  :-/..
And once again sorry but i wasnt sure of wat club this was besides i am only new and when i surfed the net it said holden club so ya beats me....
Ed
Guru

Model: FE

Ed74mnd
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2005, 11:25:50 PM »

It's all a storm in a teacup, dont worry about it.

anybody is free to post in here provided their posts aren't for the sole purpose of selling other non related parts for commercial advantage on a regular basis.

i think a one off post asking for a VS tail light is OK.

for all we know you may be grafting it into a FE/FC custom.

theres a form called "justcommodores" and they may be in a better position to help.

Cheers, hope this helps

Ed

in the shed
Weirdgal

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2005, 11:49:35 PM »

Oh really wats the addy to that if you have one? cheers for that.
Shayne
qld-club

Model: FE and FC

Just Cruisin'

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2005, 12:01:00 AM »

Gday Weirdgal,

here is the link to commodore forum:
http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/

hope this helps you find the taillight.

Hello Torquefc,  you seem to be getting a bit lippy for a young fellow.  Just think a bit more about what you want to say before you type it in and post to this forum.  We welcome your thoughts and comments if they are well intentioned.  You seem to be posting a few too many things lately which are off track, and perhaps would be better suited to a more general Holden forum.  
Regards, Shayne.

Old Holdens Never Die Because Fools Like Me Keep Them Going
FC-V8

Model: FC

Not enough hours in the day

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2005, 12:31:40 AM »

I think Torquefc is just trying to get in as many post as he can to get to the Guru status as quickly as he can.

Its like the old story of the young bull & the old bull.

For those who don't  know it :Two bulls a young one & a old one were standing in the top paddock looking down on all the cows in the lower paddock. The young bull says lets run down there & grab a couple cows, NO says the old bull we will walk down & grab the lot.  Grin Grin

Torquefc, Is good to see a young fella have a passion for early holdens. You have plenty of time to be a guru so go easy & how about posting a couple of photos of your dads v8 fc as I don't think I have seen them as yet.

Glenn

p/sRET, As Norm said sorry for hijacking this post.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2005, 12:37:55 AM by GLENN » Logged

What it to rev ? install a CHEV !
0401-065-201
Weirdgal

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2005, 06:51:22 AM »

Cheers thanks for that might go and check it out!...
gp
act-club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2005, 07:27:29 PM »

Hi Weirdgal,
You should be able to go to your local Holden dealer and get one for about $130-$150. You might find that a 2nd hand one costs nearly that much?

Cheers,

Graham
Weirdgal

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2005, 05:54:53 AM »

Meow! hey all i forgot to tells ya we got one and ya its on the car thanks for all ya help  Smiley much appreciated
Cheers!
NO NAME

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2005, 10:04:39 AM »

Gday Weirdgal,

here is the link to commodore forum:
http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/

hope this helps you find the taillight.

Hello Torquefc,  you seem to be getting a bit lippy for a young fellow.  Just think a bit more about what you want to say before you type it in and post to this forum.  We welcome your thoughts and comments if they are well intentioned.  You seem to be posting a few too many things lately which are off track, and perhaps would be better suited to a more general Holden forum.  
Regards, Shayne.

This really shits me sometimes, maybe tourquefc writes sometimes like its a sms and for all I know he could be a dickhead, he's trying to get into old holdens and just cops shit from everyone on the forum, If you guys want to keep all of todays youth being only interested in nissans and mitsubishis our cars will be extinct in 20 years.
No matter how much shit fctorque cops he always has the balls to apoligise and admits to being wrong, the way he responded is exactly how the users of this forum would respond to him if he saked for a VS tail light in parts for sale.
as for clogging the forum, a percentage of it is clogged on bagging him.
someone posts a add for a 95 commodore taillight and he probably wonders why thats ok but you cant talk 65 model holdens.
if some of you guys think tourquefc isn't mature as you guys your friggin right, he hasn't even got a liscense yet, he is trying to get involved, learn and take views from us guys that have been building and driving these things, all his mates probably dream about subarus and toyotas and think he is some freaky old fuddy duddy into old cars, I know this becuase I copped shit for my interest in old cars and not being into the latest crap till I found friends with old cars.
some of his posts seem pointless, so do alot of other peoples, gee half the posts I make are pointless if I ask for modifications advice or for mechanical parts.
so stop bagging todays youth, keep them interested, next time you drive past a school do a burnout or shoot flames, that gains respect from them and will keep our hobby going through the future, if we start dying out the pollies will start restricting the use of our cars becuase we are such a minority.
be cool when you talk to young people about cars, keep them interested while you have their attention or I will start pointing the finger at you guys for every subaru that drifts into a power pole when maybe the drivers really just wanted to get into a old holden but thought they were for snobs.

4hammers
tas-club
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2005, 10:47:34 AM »

Hi FCCOOL.
I think you are missing the point. Did you read my post about asking him to go easy on the EK photos etc. And how I also asked him & his Girl to watch the language? Maybe you should have had a look at that. I do not understand why people have to write swear words to drive their point home. Can you not even write a comment, without peppering it with Shite? It doesn't help your cause & you lose any sort of respect from me.
Also, where did I sign up to be a mentor to our younger generation & stop them driving Nissans & Subarus? I think they are great little cars. My wife drives a SSS Pulsar & it is great on a freezing cold morning.

Then you go on to talk about doing "Burnouts" & "Flames" in front of schools. What the hell are you talking about there? Shocked Shocked Shocked

This is an FE FC site. We don't want heaps of off topic posts. We don't want people screaming & swearing their problems & gripes & demanding they know how to get "Respect" from kids by doing illegall things& how the pollies are to blame.
We just want to talk cars. FE & FC.
TorqueFC may well be a great kid. Good on him for having a go. But, have you ever had a small child ask you the same thing over & over & over & over again, not stopping, with a sometimes pointless question? (Should I put a jet engine in my EK?).
He has posted 16 times since last night. That HAS to be a record (Except maybe for Kiwi Wink).

The tribe has spoken, that is that. My kids will be driving an old Holden for sure. But on the weekends, with their new ABS, Power steered, Airbagged SAFE CAR. For every other day.

Hi Weirdgal,
I hope you got your tail light.

Rob J

Just relax.

WTB..FE FC Commercial...Stock plz
Fast_Eddie

Body by Holden. Soul by Fast Eddie.

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2005, 11:49:43 AM »

Seperated at birth, perhaps?
NO NAME

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2005, 01:57:51 PM »

yes, I have kids that ask the same things over and over, one day they seem to not be listening, next day they are a expert, you don't tell them to shut up, you just keep giving them the info, anyone one who knows my oldest son will be able to back me on this, he asks the same question over and over, my wife was not real impressed last week when my youngest son who just turned 3 pointed to my new supercharger and said "look mum, thats a supercharger" as she thinks I am spending to much on my car, but I was impressed by my sons knowledge for his age due to the questions he asks over and over, it can be frusturating when you are under your car with a couple of kids asking what everything is while you skin your knuckles but you cant tell them to shut up, eventually they learn.

My wife drives a 5L holden calais, I thought that was bad, I am real sorry to hear your wife has a nissan pulsar.

incase you have been under a rock for the last 2 years or refuse to talk cars to anyone under 21, what I meant was that the youth driving these late model jap rockets arent out doing burnouts anymore, that leaves to much control of the car, all these guys are into drifting, some even practice for competition on the street in cars set up to lose control of all four wheels using odd size tyres around the car, this is the latest trend in the four cylinder techno crowd, they usually end up around power poles before they master it.
I know burnouts are illegal but so is j walking and answering your mobile while you drive. when was the last time someone died from a burn out?
as for the language I understand there are all sorts of users from all backgrounds and expect they should too.
I could be express my feelings and emotions about something in a couple of paragraphs or just say it in a few words were I am sure people will be brite enough to get my drift.
isn't it amazing now how in a bunch of rev heads and car nuts bench racing on a forum are offended by some industrial language, but it's acceptable in kids cartoons.

I am just sick of looking at the recent posts and reading peoples comments about tourquefc, "everyone pick on the youngest, he makes too many posts" or is it" he picked on him and he picked on him, stuff talking real old holden shit , I'll pick on him too"
if you dont like his posts read something else.

just a few things I am wondering, why would you want your kids in there old DANGEROUS car on the weekend when people are partying, drinking, street racing, and the traffic actually gives you a chance to go fast, and then in their late model airbagged(is that suspension or like a srs) abs SAFE CAR on weekdays when you cant reach the speed limit and nothings happening, do road deaths only happen in Tasmania through the week? or dont you trust them new cars either?
and WICH TRIBE HAS SPOKEN?

maybe this should have been under dummy spits but I ve had enough of the baggings, I use other forums myself now as I find it hard to get useful info and have to keep reading through people bagging people, are FE and FC holden owners turning into snotty nosed snobs like those freaky european and pommy car clubs

BTW weirdgal has a new taillight already on her car.

4hammers
tas-club
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2005, 07:50:34 PM »

Hmmm, I really just think you don't get it FCCOOL, I won't bother even trying to explain. We WERE NOT bagging him, just trying to explain.

I don't understand why some people aren't bright enough to speak without swearing constantly.

You have one giant chip on your shoulder. Roll Eyes

No need to feel sorry for my Wife, she's fine thanks. Grin

Rob J
« Last Edit: April 08, 2005, 07:58:19 PM by 4hammers » Logged

WTB..FE FC Commercial...Stock plz
Weirdgal

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2005, 04:55:53 AM »

UUmmm y is there a well lets call it a debate on this topic cant u start like a new topic.. Seriously to me it sounds like u all need to grow up and drive watever car u want and as for people without licence aahh seriously y r u's here if u cant drive? but newayz... I shall leave the debate goin' thats just my opinion of it.... Smiley
RET
Administrator
Guru

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2005, 05:15:24 AM »

This is just getting beyond a joke.

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: