FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:09:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Clean out - Rare?  (Read 3287 times)
Martin

Model: FC

Jim

View Profile
« on: May 07, 2012, 11:43:13 AM »

I'm having a bit of a clean-out and have the following for sale (more to come later):

i kit in box - part No. 7406128.  Wiper motor repair kit - to the best of my knowledge all the bits are there. Display or use.  $30 inc. postage

1 AC-Delco recon kit for the fuel pump - including 2 diaphragms, gaskets, little bits and instruction sheet. Display or use. $30 inc postage.

I also have a complete fuel pump (it probably needs doing up) - condition unknown.  $20 plus postage.  It's fairly heavy so I would expect postage to be about $15-.  I'll only charge what it costs me.

NASCO horn contact kit - in original cellophane packet.  Part no. 7421726 - comprising a contact, plunger and spring.  The cellophane packet is a bit damaged but is good enough for a display, but if you want the bits it won't matter what the packet is like.  $5.00

Now, here's the RARE bit (well, I think it is).  You've all seen the offset head bolt tool.  Have you seen one for the manifold nuts?  How do you torque up the manifold?

I have a pair of Litchfield offset spanners/sockets:  3/4" for the head bolts and 9/16" for the manifiold nuts.  I've never seen the latter one advertised anywhere, so I'm claiming it as "rare".  $65- including postage for the pair.  If they don't sell here at that price after a couple of weeks, I'll test the price on ebay.

Please PM me.  First in, first served. To keep everything fair, I will rank the order of priority ONLY by the time/date of receipt of the PM in my mail box.

Martin

The liver is evil.  It must be PUNISHED

Martin
Marion.  South Aust.

Ebay user id:  lewis1411
Stewy
sa-club

Model: FE

FErgus 1957 FE Special Station Sedan

Jeff Stewart
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2012, 01:28:50 PM »

PM sent.

No matter how much you push the envelope, It'll still be stationery
FE 4 ME
qld-club

Model: FE

"A Sweet Sensation"

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2012, 03:26:02 PM »

Grin   Grin    Grin

$$$ Parts Catalogue 1948-1969 for sale ONLY $15 $$ all Money goes to the FE/FC Club QLD PM Me to get this great Catalogue
zl296

Model: other Holden

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2012, 09:24:40 PM »

p.m sent Grin

die young and leave a good looking corpse...
Martin

Model: FC

Jim

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2012, 11:38:21 PM »

All gone.  Thanks for the response, everybody.  I've still got a few more bits and pieces (but maybe not so interesting).  I'll try to get them up tomorrow evening.

Best wishes,

Martin

The liver is evil.  It must be PUNISHED

Martin
Marion.  South Aust.

Ebay user id:  lewis1411
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: