FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:54:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Faded rear blinker lenses  (Read 3436 times)
wayne.c

Model: FC

Two of the greatest!!! Bob Marley and FC Holdens

View Profile
« on: March 20, 2011, 07:48:26 PM »

Guys my blinker lenses are perfect except that there faded can they be re colored some way other than a neon pen.

Wayne   
FC427
nsw-club
Guru

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2011, 08:21:11 PM »

They make lens paint in red and orange try your local parts store ....FC427......

As I lay rubber down the street I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide please dear god protect my ride
wayne.c

Two of the greatest!!! Bob Marley and FC Holdens

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2011, 08:27:49 PM »

Thanks FC427   Grin
fe350chev
Guru

Model: FE and FC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2011, 09:49:08 PM »

Im not saying this is the case in your situation and possibly dont do it if ure not sure but i had some f100 lenses i thought were faded but actually had a slight film of white stuff on them, anyway i used some very fine visor polish like bikers do and it came up good so i did it to the excavator and that came up good, seemed to polish down to where some good colour was or something. Maybe dont do this unless your sure ure gunna get new ones as a backup but use them as spares if it works.

Deano

Current Rides: 1958 "Black and White Taxi" FC special Sedan, 1957 FE special Sedan, BA Futura,  2015 VF Commodore, 1956 Austin Tipper Truck
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: