FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 15, 2024, 05:21:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: TERESA NOW FOR SALE  (Read 4759 times)
the_love_god

DARK & STORMY

View Profile
« on: August 12, 2006, 07:47:11 AM »

Its sad to say ,TERESA is now for sale  Sad need more cash flow for my work shop,  This car has a major over haul, there is a  long list that l will post up very soon,l am offening to the club members frist before l put it in the paper,if l dont get no intrest with in 2 weeks then l will,the price will be in the next post stay tune,cheers AlfioM
the_love_god

DARK & STORMY

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2006, 10:35:28 AM »

The whole car as you can see on the real members cars section, fully painted and custom body work in three layer peal,fully leather trim ,all new rubbers,all new twin exhaust with all the section is flanged,all new tyres rims has been highly polished,all new wire every single wire is new,with central locking,all new chrome,all new brakes, booster, etc ,there is too much to list 95% of this car has brand new part ,l have driven around 3,500 km sinces to full resto to a custom it a one off of this model and l think you ever see another on ,unless l do another one,l have spend hundred of hours on this car more what any one could spend on any car,for me to do this kind of work on cost would have to be around $15,000 + labor on body work only ,the trim is valued $7000  + and the wood work l have design and made , engine + trans + brakes + rear rack and pinon , + exhaust + fully rewired and plugs on every stection +Etc $15,000 in all total but the time l finished the car with full N.S.W engineed and blue slip and rego $38,000  Shocked what im asking is $21,500 firm ,comes with all the displayed ,white plastic chain,the flooring , and the sign.if you are intro with TERESA only if you are PM me cheers from AlfioM will be in the paper in a few weeks and on line but not in ebay.
the_love_god

DARK & STORMY

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2006, 07:59:20 AM »

here what you get for $21,500 or firm Roll Eyes not the number plate ,everything in the car as you can see ,sometime you have to sacrifice to get somewere in live  Cry thats what dad use to say to me ,now l know what he means Shocked,also l may consider a part deal with a unrestored FE sedan original that goes and very little rust and complete any colour but gray  Lips sealed give me a call on 0418195715 or email me cheers AlfioM

the_love_god

DARK & STORMY

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2006, 05:56:42 AM »

Hi All,  Cheesy TERESA will be in the JUST CARS mags next month ,last chances to but a one of the great custom of a FE cheers from AlfioM Smiley
the_love_god

DARK & STORMY

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2006, 02:55:27 AM »

TERESA is SOLD   Cry another great reto gone ,it gone the the VIC ,great new owners,  Smiley cheers AlfioM
leon

Model: FE

My FC Business Sedan

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2006, 10:20:28 PM »

:)Great  news Alf. Wink
I suppose it will help you with the deposit on that house you been wanting for a long time.
What's  your next project? or is that it? some how I don't think so your bound to come up with another winner.
Regards. Leon Wink
the_love_god

DARK & STORMY

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2006, 10:31:36 PM »

Hi Leon, thank you  Cool no home it going to go towards work shop, l have a good load of work now,l cannot do this at home ,like l said under TRADE LINKS l have a work shop that l will be open very soon ,as you can see the next winner that l have pick is a FE S/W wait till you see this one finished. cheers AlfioM Grin
leon

Model: FE

My FC Business Sedan

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2006, 11:18:25 PM »

:)Great news Alf.
Have you thought of a new name to give  this new girl in your life,  so we can all get to make her acquaintance. Wink
Regards. Leon
« Last Edit: September 10, 2006, 11:21:04 PM by leon » Logged
the_love_god

DARK & STORMY

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2006, 12:21:17 AM »

not as yet ,how l work out a name is as im working on the car it will come to me ,l do take my cars personal,as l restore them.as like you leon you take pride of your work and it shows it just not a car its workmenship.Cheers AlfioM
FATBOY
Guru

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2006, 03:11:13 AM »

alf you could probably call it fat girl only joking at least i no my wagon will go to some one that will look after her

cheers fatboy

fatboy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: