FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:02:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: FS NSW: Unrestored 1958 FC Standard  (Read 3753 times)
Graham McD

1958 Holden FC Standard

View Profile
« on: June 07, 2007, 04:13:35 AM »

Unrestored 1958 FC Standard Sedan for sale.

FC/215-1094M

8 12536 M

Car is located in Sydney, complete with engine (EJ grey motor) gearbox and brakes all working and there are many spares.  Car is driveable but not registered.  Front guards, bumper and grille have been removed to provide the following, but can be re-installed if required.

Rust repairs required to both side’s bottom outer sills (best replaced but replacement parts available) and in front of the sills where the sub-frame bolts on (must be manufactured).  The rear left sill needs some work inside the guard.

I have bought four much better FE replacement doors to those on the car with only minor rust repairs required.  The doors on the car have rusted out both inside and out.

The passenger's rear 1/4 panel has rust in the outer skin and there is a very small spot on the driver’s side but also a big crease, which has been puttied up but can be panelled out.  The only other rust in the boot is a small rust spot at the bottom rear of the boot behind bumper, but basically the boot is sound everywhere else.  

Both front guards need work but I have spares, which need stripping and rust repairs.  There is the start of several minor rust spots in the front of the bonnet also.

The sub frame in front of the engine has been repaired previously although I not sure how well.

There is no floor covering (no rust either), the upholstery needs replacing and the car needs a new rubber kit throughout excluding boot, front and rear windows.

The bumper bars have minor damage and the centre sections would both need re-curving else they will scratch any new paintwork.  

Sale is for complete vehicle not individual parts (don’t have the room), paid over $2000 for car and spares but willing to negotiate lower, must sell.  Can provide photos at you request.  Phone Graham (02) 9533 3128.

Photos :

http://img503.imageshack.us/my.php?image=outsideviewfrontdriversbu7.jpg

http://img510.imageshack.us/my.php?image=outsideviewfrontpassengnx1.jpg

http://img299.imageshack.us/my.php?image=insideviewfrontpassengexl9.jpg

http://img257.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bottompassengersiderearyg7.jpg

« Last Edit: June 07, 2007, 10:48:26 AM by Graham_McD » Logged

1958 Holden FC Standard
tricky57

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2007, 04:28:08 PM »

Graham

Is this car still available Huh
Graham McD

1958 Holden FC Standard

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2007, 11:50:03 PM »

Car is still available.

1958 Holden FC Standard
Graham McD

1958 Holden FC Standard

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2007, 02:14:06 AM »

Car has been sold

1958 Holden FC Standard
the_love_god

DARK & STORMY

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2007, 03:10:14 AM »

just got it  Wink sold cheers AlfioM  Cheesy, another one for the collections.,just seen it its a good one.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: