FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 15, 2024, 02:44:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: my fc v6  (Read 6027 times)
aussieute

View Profile
« on: July 05, 2010, 10:34:05 AM »

hi all here is apic of my fc that i have owned for about 17years bought from next door neighbours estate after it had sat in his garage unrego for 11years after his death. started to strip it down and then lost my job so could not finish job.my neighbour from across the road wanted it so we did the deal as i thought its better for someone to finish then we moved away and about 5years later phone call from neighbour asking if i want it back as his daughter is driving and needed car space so back it came all complete.i have since gone the v6 commodore way as i was sick of it overheating with the sideplate,it now has v6 4wheel discs rack and pinion etc but i keeped all the original stuff just in case.the only thing i am not happy with was the choise of colour it a volvo green not original light green

« Last Edit: July 05, 2010, 09:11:00 PM by customFC » Logged
Ed
Guru

Model: FE

Ed74mnd
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2010, 10:52:28 AM »

nice, it's great that it came back to you.

Cheers

ed

in the shed
hrpremier

Model: other Holden

Jason

Jason Fewins
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2010, 11:42:53 AM »

Wow.  Good to see it back in your possession.

I for one would be keen to see as many pics as possible.  Looking for v6 commodore engine mount pics, steering rack pics.  I dont mine the green, although could do with a complimatry colour to make it a two tone.

Jase

I Have A Fever ............... And The Only Prescription ............... Is More Cowbell

http://gallery.oldholden.com/hrpremier/
aussieute

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2010, 03:42:38 PM »

thanks for that i will try and take some more pics. here are a couple more for now

« Last Edit: July 05, 2010, 09:07:07 PM by customFC » Logged
ekute

Model: FE

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2010, 04:45:42 PM »

Wow it looks great in the pics, but I would get a nosebleed sittin up that high!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: