FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:39:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Postponed Date of the Nostalgia Drags at WSID **Pics added**  (Read 14722 times)
FC427
nsw-club
Guru

Model: FC

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2008, 08:38:21 PM »

Waynos the bike is Jackson's he is 12years old I did it up for him so he let me have a ride ....Last time I took the Dexon the Security got me for ridding it around when they finally caught me told to to put it away or get out ........FC427......

As I lay rubber down the street I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide please dear god protect my ride
Ed
Guru

Model: FE

Ed74mnd
View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2008, 08:28:59 AM »

isn't that odd....

you can have a drive a 1000hp machine champing at the bit which is not street legal, but riding a pushbike is way too dangerous...

LMAO

in the shed
FC427
nsw-club
Guru

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2008, 05:50:44 PM »

isn't that odd....

you can have a drive a 1000hp machine champing at the bit which is not street legal, but riding a pushbike is way too dangerous...  ......... Ed it wasn't the push bike it was my Yamaha RD200 powered Dexon mini bike that they objected to ......FC427......

LMAO

As I lay rubber down the street I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide please dear god protect my ride
waynos

patience grasshopper

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2008, 09:56:41 PM »

as long as it has a motor huh.i think there's still a chance of a nostalgia motored pushbike class!
we could also put electric motors on them and argue the point that they run em at bonneville(i think the record is around the 100 mph)i suppose it is a motorbike frame though.

The grinder is mightier than the sword.
FC427
nsw-club
Guru

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2008, 10:18:04 PM »

100 MPH on a Pushy would be scary for us old folks Shocked Shocked The Dexon at 60MPH on those  little mini bike wheels makes your heart pump .......FC427......

Ed
Guru

Model: FE

Ed74mnd
View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2008, 07:56:50 AM »

we want pics of this bike Mark!

sounds like fun.

in the shed
waynos

patience grasshopper

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2008, 06:51:03 PM »

100 miles an hour is scary for most anyone ,let alone on a pushbike,
and as ed said, show us some pics of this dexon baby.i think maybe you were havin too much fun on it when security stopped you.
security guards don't like fun .it makes them have to work Grin

The grinder is mightier than the sword.
FC427
nsw-club
Guru

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2008, 11:17:42 PM »

we want pics of this bike Mark! .......No worries I drag it out on the weekend and send you a few shots to post ..........FC427......

sounds like fun.

FC427
nsw-club
Guru

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2008, 12:24:15 PM »

we want pics of this bike Mark!

sounds like fun........... Pics of Dexon sent to Ed to post....... Thanks FC427........

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: