FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:37:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: FE FC VAN BODY WANTED  (Read 3477 times)
ozbox

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« on: October 26, 2002, 12:36:28 PM »

gday all, like so many these days im looking for the near impossible.....would like a windowless van body or a pair of nos side panels so at least then id look at vans with windows as a start..ive already collected a lot of nos for this project so the best body i can find is what im looking for....i am prepared to travel and pay decent money for the right car....THE MORE STRIPPED THE BETTER...also looking for a nos bonnett...pair of guards...pair of doors or door skins...right hand front blinker housing new or painted and a spare wheel door in excellent condition or new...funny arent i? ...my name is greg and you can get me at work..on ...02 49 598999....BTW...i own a wreckers called classic oz wreck in newcastle...currently we have 167 holdens in the yard from 1948 to 1984...cheers guys...
tmudie

Back on the road again

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2002, 10:58:37 PM »

Greg,

There's a guy here in Sydney (Baulkham Hills) name Dave that you should call 0415 577 826

He is clearing his parents garage before they sell up and there is 25 years worth of old Holden bits they are getting rid of. Give him a call and see what he has left, I know he is pretty keen to get rid of the lot (and there is a lot there)

In particular he has some brand new original GMH door skins for FE FC, driver and passenger, and a rear passendger (although you won't need that)

Got two of three full EH bodies, HR front ends, steering boxes etc...shitloads of stuff, you may need to bring a truck.

Anyway, good luck, hopefully he hasn't gone to the tip with it all yet...

Tony

I hope I wear as well as my FC Holden
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: