FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:07:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: FC SEDAN AND UTE RESTO PROJECTS both compelete  (Read 8269 times)
austrucker

View Profile
« on: June 20, 2008, 01:39:47 PM »

hi we have two fc's here the first is a sedan compelete less the tail lights and front bonnet emblem the chrome work is all there otherwise even has chrome wipers. it says special in chrome down the side the dash and everything is complete in this car the seat have seen better days the back is starting to come away from the frame the trim its self is in good order still has the original seat covers stitched in over the trim. the door trims are in great nick the back ones look like new it has 85150 miles on the clock been told by the previous owner if you change the battery and add some petrol to the carby it will start we did this the engine will turn over but just not kick now for the bad part the rust there is rust under the front bumper that will need replacing in the back quater panel on the both sides this is fixable in the drivers floor pan in the door skins. it has the keys for it even. anyway hoping to get offers around the 1200 mark for this car as the parts alone are worth that. have pics.

fc ute
 this ute has a colorful history in the crookwell area. very little rust in the actual body the tray has a bit and will need some attention has the metal strips to go across the floor section in the ute the back tail gate is bent and will probably need replacing bench seat will need replacing where the trim has come off but the frame and stuffing under it are fine the dash and all gages are complete. now the mods done on this it has a  red motor out of a hr in it ek steering column and electric wipers looking to get 1500 for this one as is

Both fc will be started on restoration in the following weeks as more work is done the asking price will up accordingly the cars are located near goulburn i have plenty of pics of both and can get plenty more if interested please email me austrucker@gmail.com

Sideplate
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2008, 04:56:02 PM »

Austrucker,
                 Im keen on the ute, whereabouts in this cloourful land are you???  I have also sent you an email, cheers

Paul
Sideplate
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2008, 04:58:15 PM »

Whoops, sorry didnt see Goulbourn.  Do you have any pics of the cars???  If so can you send them to paul.taylor14@bigpond.com please.
austrucker

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2008, 11:46:32 AM »

make an offer cars being list on ebay tonight
Paul In Ireland
Guru

Model: FE and FC

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2008, 08:40:39 AM »

Auction numbers?

The International FE FC Fleet of Ireland
Education is where you read the fine print. Experience is what you get when you don't.
Glenn 'Stinky' Stankevicius
Guru

Model: FE and FC

Willaston, South Australia

Glenn.Stankevicius
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2008, 08:56:15 AM »

make an offer cars being list on ebay tonight
Please read the "Read Me", especially the bit about price  Wink
http://fefcholden.org.au/forum/index.php/topic,568.0.html

Sideplate
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2008, 12:38:14 PM »

Austrucker,
                     Got yr email, but only got one pic and all I could make out was a diff housing in the back of the ute.....Has it been listed on ebay?  Anyhow I will pass as i like to check things out in person before buying.  Good luck with the sale
mcl1959
vic-club
Guru

FE's rule

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2008, 09:49:28 PM »

Stinky, Price was indicated in the original post.  Shocked

Ken
austrucker

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2008, 02:34:14 PM »

SEDAN SOLD UTE REDUCED $1000
hardman

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2008, 08:14:12 PM »

Sent you a PM austrucker. Just asking for some pics!
Cheers.
NES304
Guru

Model: FC

Yes Dear

nes304
View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2008, 11:13:55 AM »

goulburn, NSW or VIC?

austrucker

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2008, 02:32:24 PM »