FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:50:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Wanted FC, no rust  (Read 3727 times)
JP Karnilowicz
« on: September 02, 2002, 08:40:14 AM »

Looking to buy a good condition FC.
Mainly interested in Body, Must be in good
condition, no rust. Even just a rolling shell if the price is right. Willing to spend up to $5000 if In good enough condition, More for disc brakes front AND rear.

Contact jpdyno@bigpond.net.au
(dont know how often Ill be able to check this
board so please email me with info and
contact details)

Living in Geelong, Vic. so anywhere thats not too big a drive *LOL* (went to wodonga once already... warrghh)
R.Lynch
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2002, 02:27:25 AM »

Hi I've got a 59 FC holden no rust, interior in good condition needs mechanical work aswell as paint job. One family as owner. Excellent buy if you are looking to do it up. Drum Brakes.
Live in clayton
JP Karnilowicz
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2002, 05:03:14 AM »

Sounds good.
I emailed you but thought id reply here jsut incase you didnt get it. How much are you asking for it?
have you got any photos?

has there been any work done on it in the past, or is it all original? (paint, interior. not really worried about engine)

if you can email me at jpdyno@bigpond.net.au with your details (phone number, etc) Id appreciate it. if thats not possible, ring Johnny Dyno Engines on 0352785753 during the day and leave you details with Gael.

thanx again
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: