FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:13:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: FC SEDAN FORSALE  (Read 3956 times)
Al
nsw-club

I love FC Ute's!

View Profile
« on: March 21, 2003, 12:16:55 PM »

Hi. Have FC sedan for sale, it has
   HP Motor with 12 port head, Aussie 4 speed,HR Disc front end, HR rear end, Holley, extractors, sports exhaust, Heavy duty radiator with thermo fans,a lot of chrome and dress up gear on motor and in engine bay, deep dish alloy mags with good tyres,{ car goes extreamly hard}.Bucket seats grey with blue inserts, matching rear seat and door trims, blue hood linning. { Interior perfect } Has got rust in usual spots, no holes just rust pimples.{ Can be repaired if keen }. Both front guards are good, all chrome is good, body is really straight. Would be perfect for anybody looking to convert to red motor and HR running gear, because everything is there. { Mechanicly Perfect } Unrego.
  Asking $1300 or any serious offers. Im in the blue mountains 1hr from Sydney.  04751-2252 or 0405104821

Cheers Al

See ya
Al
Jockster

Old Holdens never die they just go faster

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2003, 12:24:39 PM »

Al
Is the car in a driveable condition, and do you have any pics of it, if it is driveable I can get a permit and bring it back to SA. Otherwise I would need to check out freight prices
I am definately interested
Jock

Cars are my life not just my work
Al
nsw-club

I love FC Ute's!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2003, 12:41:12 PM »

Hi Jockster,
 The car is driveable, I took it up and down the street today, I couldnt resist it, the car go really well. Sorry Jockster I dont know how to put pics on the computor, it is burgundy on the top and silver on the bottom. I think the pics would make it look too good.

Cheers Al

See ya
Al
Jockster

Old Holdens never die they just go faster

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2003, 10:21:10 PM »

Hi Al
I have sent you a personal email for further discussion
Cheers
Jock

Cars are my life not just my work
nicko
Guru

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2003, 01:29:50 PM »

hi all, seller needs cash so was not interested in straight swap for my 1987 Honda CBR 1000 in good mechanical condition but fairings all need tlc, goes hard and has new bridgestone tyres fitted front and rear registered in QLD so i am offering it to buyer of FC my bike is worth about $2500 to $3000, i can email photos,
ps i hope this does not upset anyone but i have very little cash spare and this FC sounds exactly like what i want

Al
nsw-club

I love FC Ute's!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2003, 12:45:11 PM »

Hi

FC is sold, it has gone to a good owner.

Cheers Al

See ya
Al
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: