FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:05:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: EJ Special Sedan project  (Read 4320 times)
EKjimmy

View Profile
« on: June 08, 2015, 06:38:32 PM »

I've just picked up a new HR project, and have decided to let go of the EJ Special project car.
The car has no engine or gearbox, but is mostly complete otherwise. Doors and boot have been painted (poorly) by a previous owner, so I do not know what they are like underneath. Guards have the usual rust, bonnet is in reasonable condition but still needs some repair work.
Bumpers are OK but nothing spectacular.
The body itself isn't too bad, doglegs and parts of the sills have been replaced due to rust, and rear beaver panel has been repaired but needs more work. Floors still have a few layers of paint/deadener on them so condition is unknown - feel free to come and poke it with a screwdriver and see what lies beneath.
The car has a matching set of EH door trims, and a front and rear seat in need of reupholstering.
Basically, the photos tell the story and you can see most of the parts that are there with the exception of the front seat. Front seat is fairly intact with the exception of a big vinyl patch on the driver's side bottom squab, but could be used as is for a while if you wanted.
The car previously had a red 202, 4 speed and HR front end fitted but this is all long gone - currently rolling on a loosely assembled EH crossmember to get it moving.
Original colour is Walhalla Gold with Atherton Ivory roof, Interior code is Alligator and Elephant Grey with Feathertop Grey.
I'm asking $1200. Call me on 0450 511 961 if you'd like to ask any questions or arrange a time to come and have a look at the car. The car is located in North West Sydney
Cheers,
James

She's not leaking, she's marking her territory

Jimmy
EKjimmy

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2015, 06:40:05 PM »

She's not leaking, she's marking her territory

Jimmy
vmx-mxr

Model: FE

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2015, 11:20:38 PM »

SOLD SOLD SOLD !!!

Jimmy has sold the EJ - it's now in Queanbeyan !!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: