FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:11:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Rear Spring Hanger  (Read 2013 times)
spider

GO THE MIGHTY GREY MOTOR

View Profile
« on: October 05, 2002, 08:26:46 PM »

Cry Hi to all,
                 Been a while since i have been on the site. In the middle of re-building my fe ute. Wanting to know if anyone knows if you can buy the rear left side steel brace that the front of the rear leaf spring shackles bolt to. Mine has completely rusted out, so if i can buy a new one, or if someone is wrecking there fe,fc and has a good one they wish to sell, could you let me know on this site, other wise will have to make one,which i rather not do, or contact me at ctattoo@southpacificsolutions.com would be greatly appreciated,
CHEERS SPIDER  Wink
mcl1959
vic-club
Guru

FE's rule

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2002, 09:44:35 AM »

Spider, did u get the piece u were after?
Be aware that the chassis on a ute is exactly the same as sedan & wagon so a piece cut from any FE or FC will fit your ute.  I am surrently wrecking an FE sedan with good chassis in it if u are prepared to pay the freight from Vic - surely there must be a wrecked FE or FC around your area somewhere though which u can cut the bits out of.

Ken
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: