FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:47:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: When is a newbee allowed to become a oldbee?  (Read 15453 times)
-KIWI-

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2005, 05:57:58 PM »

take that SARGE !!!!!!! martin has spoken  Grin Grin Grin
Emu

Emu's Ashes pic - Aussies 5-0

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2005, 08:14:45 PM »

Roit.... I'm in!  Angry

That's  "KNOW-they're-so-superior" Queenslanders! Beer........ South Australia......mmm...... oh yeah there is one called "Coppers" or "Crappers" or "Coopers" or something. I seem to remember having one once and there was all this crap floating around in it. Haven't you guys heard of strainers?

Anyway............back to the reason we're all here......to pay out Kiwis and in so doing raise Clint's status above Newbee.

Sorry to interrupt, carry on fellas.

Emu.

P.S. Russ, I think Kiwi's comment re: your underwear, was quite uncalled for. Very crude, rotund, bloated bird he is.

P.P.S. Kiwi, the Emu is a very fussy bird, known for being careful about what it eats. I think you would have more chance of biting yourself! Grin
« Last Edit: January 09, 2005, 08:17:06 PM by Emu » Logged
-KIWI-

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2005, 10:14:32 PM »

fussy my arsssssssssssse
eg :I have also seen  the emu eat scrambled eggs, macaroni salad, potatoe salad, dog food etc etc

10 Good Reasons To Eat Emu...

1. It tastes great!  Emu is comparable to beef tenderloin in taste and texture.

2. It’s a healthy choice – 95% fat free.

3. Emu is farmed naturally without hormones and antibiotics.

4. Emu is very nutritious – high in iron and protein.

5. It is tender.

6. Emu meat is versatile – use it for burgers, stir-frys, meatloaf, kabobs, stews, chili or in casseroles.

7. A 3.5 oz serving of emu supplies a third of the daily B12 recommended intake and is a source of zinc.

8. Emu meat is 43% monounsaturated fat, which lowers the “bad” cholesterol.

9. Emu meat shrinks less in cooking, so you enjoy more meat per serving.  (Emu meat shrinkage is 1 – 1 ½% compared to 25 – 30% for some other red meats.)

10. Mankind has not genetically manipulated emus.  Natural selection over thousands of years has resulted in emus which are “unique by nature”.

and now for the kiwi:

Name || Brown Kiwi
Scientific Name || Apteryx mantelli
Conservation Status || Endangered
Habitat || New Zealand forest

Unique Features || A small, nocturnal, flightless bird, the kiwi has only small stubs of wing remaining. Its feathers are almost hair like and it has extremely keen sense of smell with nostrils at the tip of the beak and large ear openings for hearing. It has short but powerful legs and razor sharp claws.  Social Behaviour                       || Kiwi are aggressive birds that guard their large territories fiercely. They fight by kicking with their strong legs and claws. They usually mate for life.                     Diet || Kiwi eat mainly earthworms, grubs, forest invertebrates and fallen fruits but have been known to eat freshwater crayfish, frogs and eels.  .                                                                             Kiwi can live for up to 150 years.                                  Relatives  Kiwis are related to the other ratites - ostrich, moa, emu and cassowary - although much smaller.  

« Last Edit: January 10, 2005, 06:35:15 AM by kiwiek61 » Logged
customFC
nsw-club
Guru

Model: FC

Ask me about microwaving cats for fun or profit.

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2005, 01:07:48 AM »

Kiwi.....your doing a good job in selling the Emu's virtues. Another list of great uses for the good ol' Aussie Emu.
Have we found a use for the pathetic lil' Kiwi yet......other than a wheel chock. Smiley
Regards
Alex
« Last Edit: January 10, 2005, 01:09:15 AM by custom_fc » Logged

fc_clint_nz

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2005, 06:41:50 AM »

We can drink all the free beer you give us, thats quite handy isn't it.
JB
qld-club
Guru

Model: FE

Jason Blanchard
View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2005, 11:09:03 AM »

"Kiwi's are agressive birds that guard their large territories fiercly"....

That's because most of the kiwis live in australia getting the dole check, so between 2 endangered birds have a lot of territory to protect.

Can't eat Emu... Can't catch them!!

Jason.

Phone +64 223509263
Martin

Model: FC

Jim

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2005, 12:55:36 PM »

Hey Emu,

I'd be a bit wary about saying to Kiwi "Bite me".  

Given items nod. 1 to 10 above, the little bugger just might try it.  There's obviously a shortage of good red meat across the Tasman - after all, you can't eat what you have intimate relations with!

Martin

PS  Ain't nothing wrong with Coopers Ale, either.  Where else can you get a drink and a feed in the same package?   Wink

The liver is evil.  It must be PUNISHED

Martin
Marion.  South Aust.

Ebay user id:  lewis1411
Emu

Emu's Ashes pic - Aussies 5-0

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2005, 06:45:23 PM »

A couple of very good points you make there Martin! Smiley
Sarge
Guru

My 57 & Old No 7 all a Man Need's

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2005, 11:08:02 PM »

Kiwi you idiot, just keep on rambling all you have proven to me is that Emus are truely a great Aussie Icon

10. Mankind has not genetically manipulated emus.  Natural selection over thousands of years has resulted in emus which are “unique by nature”.

Also that Kiwis are useless
hes just found out he works for a kiwi (actually has to work now )
Yes it is true, now I find myself having to work much longer hrs and a lot harder as well.
As when the boat hire company I work for was OWNED & OPERATED by an AUSSIE it was just the two of us. Now its OWED and OPERATED by a KIWI there is him and 4 other staff members. My hours have blown out to 75- 80hrs per week, and this is just to follow the kiwi and repair all his work. The amount of work that the company is putting out has not changed. So this just proves to me that KIWI'S as completely useless, Why buy a company that is traveling very very well with a high cash turn over low over heads and little staff. Employ 3 more staff to cover the work load that was once done by one Aussie so that Aussie can tripple his hours fixing your stuff up's. All this and bussiness has not improved at all.

Also Clint you will notice that I as many other Aussie's manage to put as much as I can into one post. I dont need to put one post per though or photo, as a kiwi would. I am not out to reach a status that I am not worthy of. You will notice that the KIWI now have some 660 odd post under his belt, Should we count the one's that are of use. Well let just say there would be a lot of space cleared up on this site.

Kiwi, if you are half as good as you wish to think you are. Why the 2-3 phone calls a day to myself asking when am I an AUSSIE comeing over to New Zealand to restore your cars for you. If you little rotundas flightless big nosed birds are that good why lower yourself to beg for help from an Aussie.

Martin you as an AUSSIE ( a crow eater at that ) have let me down and this is not the first time you have stood behind a kiwi before an Aussie. SHAME, SHAME, SHAME

cheers
Sarge restorer of great aussie car's

unlike Kiwi wheel choc for any type of car

Mark Lees Tallerbudgera Queensland
        0421 165 351
Holden Classics; a BREED above the rest
Phantom

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2005, 12:10:16 AM »

All i can say Martin , is that i head that South Australians are proof that Tasmanians can swim,
                                The Phantom

Bogans rule
Phantom

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2005, 12:11:14 AM »

Now you know that i am only joking, dont you fellah's
                  "old jungle saying"               "phantom"

Bogans rule
Glenn 'Stinky' Stankevicius
Guru

Model: FE and FC

Willaston, South Australia

Glenn.Stankevicius
View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2005, 12:43:49 AM »

Yeah I heard that, they swan to Victoria and the smart ones migrated West  Grin Grin Grin

fc_clint_nz

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2005, 03:08:09 AM »

Wow all i can say is some of you must have a lot of time on your hands, some of the posts are very long i cant even take that much info in my little kiwi brain Shocked well i cant sit here all day and abuse people i will phone them instead, i see how some must do 80 hrs a week at work 70 of them must be on the computer Grin i can see why things are turning to crap, good day to you all and keep up the abuse. I have a obligation(used dictionary for that word) to look out for the fellow kiwi(he gave me some chrome) i am on the hunt for more to join this site, we need lots of back up. Cheers Clint
robbzfc58
Guru

Gone but not forgotten.

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2005, 07:56:08 AM »

sarge..sounds like your new boss is running true to form
.....old west aussie saying..."if you want to set a kiwi up in a small business, just buy him a big one & wait a while"
cheers trev Grin

robbzfc58
RIP Trevor Robb: a good mate to all on the FE-FC Forum
Sarge
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2005, 09:09:24 PM »

Clint be warned thats how the KIWI does it, first its I can give you that as I have a few spare and POW his got you. So becareful,

Trev that old saying is so true,and Mudguard is doing his best to prove it.

Cheers
Sarge

0421 165 351
Paul-FcWag

Artist formerly known as Thumper

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2005, 09:33:00 PM »

Hey Sarge those boats that you talk about arnt house boats are they? i could use a holiday   Smiley
your shirts are still coming mate im hounding my mate about them every couple of days. he reakons the business is flat out right now, what price loyalty hey!! Roll Eyes
-KIWI-

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2005, 08:57:50 AM »

boats hah
they aint boats sarges rents subs like the titanic oh and that other famous auzzie tub AUSTRALIA  II Grin Grin
THEY FLOATED TILL SARGE GOT HOLD OF EM Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Sarge
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2005, 10:21:08 AM »

Thumper just BBQ pontoon's,half cab's & dinghy's. Day time hire only no over night's. If you want house boats let me know. I will get all the contact details of the 3 companys down this way for you.

Cheers
Sarge

0421 165 351
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: