FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:09:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: HR Special Sedan (damaged)  (Read 2552 times)
FCwagon
vic-club

Model: FC

View Profile
« on: April 21, 2004, 08:23:17 PM »

Auto HR Special sedan for sale. It's the young fella's and he was selling it as a nice goer with 12mths reg. but now it's been accident damaged to left front - Needs new guard, bumper, grille & probably a bonnet plus upper & lower wishbones. Front chassis rail & inner skirt needs straightening. White body with some minor rust in door skins. V/good red interior. All new seat belts, inertia reels in front. Red carpet. 10 stacker CD with wired remote. Disc brakes - rotors only 2 years old. All brakes have recently been overhauled. 186 with extractors & 2 1/4 exhaust. Near new battery.
Good car to repair or use as donor parts for the FC project. It's still driveable but I've removed the guard because it was pushed onto the wheel. I can take a few pics of the damage for anyone interested. $650 ono.
Call me on 0404 177 752.
cheers,
Leigh

Red & white is alright
Oz_man

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2004, 10:05:22 PM »

I might be interested leigh.

I would appreciate it if you could send me some pics of the car and damage.  my email address is hanaghan@optusnet.com.au

Cheers
HR186S4speed225

ex-HRDivivan... new project now !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2004, 09:11:35 AM »

Just a quick note to let all know this is sold.  Cheesy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: